It's so unfair, so very unfair.

So sad that we have to live every day feeling like we are dying inside, but never actually die.

So sad that we have to go through this pain alone.

So sad that we have to live every day with it, wondering when it will end. Praying and hoping to just feel better.

So sad to know that you have so much to give, so much love to share, and that they don't want it, can't use it.

To go to bed and just want to feel somebodies arms around you, telling you it will all be ok.

Somebody to wipe your tears, smile at you, kiss your cheeks....make you feel better.

You fake your way through life, try to keep busy, try to pretend it's ok....pretend your ok...

When there is no joy, no hope......only sadness......all the time.

You see them move on with their lives, have fun, seem to be ok.

Why can't they feel the pain you feel?

You wonder, if they really loved me, as much as I love them, how can they smile? How can they laugh?

You just wonder when it will stop........

Dear landclark,

It's really that unfair when a relationship ends. One of the party will move on better than the other one. I know how suffer you are feeling now as I've been through this for 2 months. It's really a great torture and can make me go insane. I've spent nights crying and have done a lot of stupid things. It's 2 months now, I'm feeling a lot better and that I've already accepted the fact that it has ENDED.

Right now at this moment, you MUST not contact your ex. It's not for him to miss you but for yourself to recover from the wound. I know it's very hard as we tend to miss our exes but please try to do it if you want to recover. Make yourself busy. You need not go for shopping alone or exercise alone. If you have friends, invite them out. Start contacting friends that you have not been contacting for quite some time. When you are alone at home, look for things to do. Read books, newpapers, watch TV, cook your favourite food, come to this forum, call a friend up to chat.....anything..and try to pay attention to it.

Hope my opinions are useful to you. I hope too that you can get better soon. Take care.

Hunney

I know exactly how you feel. It hurts me still after 1 month of being apart from her.

It really does get better though, hang in there. You feel like you are dying now but slowly you will be reborn. There are happier days ahead believe it or not.

I know what you mean by how can the one you love reject all the things you are trying to give. All I wanted was for her to be happy...

Many people are going through the same thing you are, you aren't alone in this. Talking with other people helps a lot.

It hurts to sleep in the same bed we slept in together, alone now. I miss her so much, but I still have to move on.

yes i am sorry to say that life is very unfair, but you know what, look at it this way, for every bad unfair thing that happens there is something good that happens, we as people just notice and remember the bad things, start to ignore and not notice the bad things and pay extra specail attention to the good. eaisier said then done, but it helps me sometimes. good luck, hope you feel better.

love QTpie87

I've sometimes said in half-jest that "it's a shame we're not allowed to die every time we want to" and I don't think it gets any truer than when your heart is broken. At least that's how it felt like for me. How could he have the audacity to say he "cares" when he makes me feel like this? Try to keep faith and I'll do the same.

I know. I've done a lot of crying too. Even last night I was crying. You can be told to go out with your friends and cultivate your interests only so many times and it doesn't make one bit of difference.

My person in question tried to contact me today on MSN, all cheerful and jesty, wondering where I was. But I wasn't there. I don't know if I should pull the plug or try to salvage a friendship with someone who only wants contact with me on a computer. What would I have to say if he called me on the phone, or if I saw him for lunch? What would I have to say? "Why wasn't I enough for you? Where did I fall short of you? You SAY you want to be 'friends', but you've 'said' lots of things. Things that aren't congruent with your actions, and hence, the way you REALLY FELT." Say THAT?!

This has been going on for two months now, how do I let it go? I don't know how to let go. I don't know how to let go someone I love so much who doesn't want me. Am I just drawing out the drama? It's so much easier to just emmerse myself in the distraction of my job rather than deal with the issues I have now.

yeah Landclark, its unfair..its sad but its unfair. You are right in saying how can he be happy when i am so sad. Im going through some similar feelings about my bf. I am trying to see the positive side of things. There are all kinds of things in the world and allkinds of people.

Look at it this way - youve met some kinds and there are a few other kinds yet to meet. Hope that those will turn out better than the one whose giving you grief now. Also consider this , if everything in life was so sure shot , what would you forward to.

I think life is a mixture of good and bad. ..its just that bad hurts and we complain and when we have the good we just think its a birthright. thats not always the right thing to do. the worst - breakup - has happened to you, nothing worser can happen . uve hit the rock bottom , the only place you can go up is up from here.

It may not seem like that now but it really is - trust me , ive gone through this before and now also . In fact i think its ok to stay at the rock bottom for a while to recuperate for sometime..

tell me if this helped