A general question

Hi everybody. I have a question I would like a few opinions on. I'm sure you all have better things to do with your time, but here goes. First of all, if you really really love somebody and you're afraid that they are going to get themselves hurt, do you just leave them alone and let them do what they like, or do you try to protect them even though they will dislike you for it? Like, for example, say you just had the love of your life leave you, and then start going out with some druggie, or just someone you know will try to use her and won't take care of her. You know she (or he) won't like it if you tell them that, but you know what will happen if you don't at least try to help. I thought I had another question, but it isn't very important anyway, so write back if you have some thoughts. I was just curious. Thanks.

hey nd...i would definitely let them know what they are getting into...even if they dont wanna hear it, sooner or later, they may or may not wake up and see what you were saying, and hopefully it wont be too late...

Its ok if you risk your friendship to look out for another.. thats a real genuine trait of friendship,...and once they realize how much u really cared...they will grow to appreciate you on a higher level.

Regardelss,...it doesnt matter how much we forewarn those we love,...everyone must go thru their own experiences in life, w which we use as building tools in shaping our future. Whateva road anyone travels on,...is a matter of choice, and all we can do is be accountable for sharing our knowledge, and insights..and whateva choice is decided upon, they are held accountable for...an must live with...

cookies

Hi,

Everyone that knows me, will recognize my words: "Honesty is the best policy at ALL times". I always tell my friends that I want them to tell me when they see something that bothers them. I want them to tell me right then and there, so I can respond to it or explain to them what I am trying to do. I appreciate those that stand up against me and let me know in terms of explanation that I am getting in trouble or that something is bothering them about me. That is what TRUE friendship is all about.

~ SwingFox ~