went on my first date in 42 years the girl was a bit^^ we got into an argument when she asked me who i have dated when i told her i never dated and that i was a virgin she became nasty calling me a liar i got up and left ( iwas her ride ) I hope she gets fu$%^$ over walking home I guess this proves how nasty women are there was no reason for her attack I was the perfect gentleman I guess women want someone who has experience so with that I have decided that will be it for me for dating if this is what I have to put up with just for the record she approached me I have one thing else to say ladies if you have some sort of ulterior motive for asking someone out dont be so coniving and they say men are jerks

Hi there,

I don't see how it's any of her business to know your sexual life, on a first date. And you were under no obligation to tell her. Of course, it depends what this date meant to each of you, whether you were gonna go further with her right then. Then she has a legitimate reason to know, I suppose.

But if it was just a 'hi - getting to know you' type of first date, which is how I would view dates, then I would not entertain private qns such as those.

Hello

Don't be so hard on yourself my friend. You were just being yourself and very honest. and that is a very good thing. It is not about who you were dating. It is about quality time together. Some people date all of their adult life, and never get it right. Don't let one woman decide your relationship fate. Remember 3 billion women in the world. You were in the game my friend, but it was only one date. Don't sit on the bench, dust yourself off and get back in the game. You did nothing wrong. Babe Ruth struck out several times before he started hitting home runs. We all get in a batting slump when it comes to the opposite sex. You will hit home runs again. Plus the ball park has the best hot dogs and beer, ha ha lol. Don't judge all woman by one date. Women are wonderful and yes they are different than us. and that is what makes it so much fun. Keep swinging !

Warm Regards

Kuhl

8)

This date is just typical of the way women have treated me all my life as i said i have never been on a date before that one hell im still a virgin I have never even seen a naked woman in real life or even touched one for that matter no one has ever even cared about me in my life how can i be easy going about this when every time i get some what interested in a woman they lose interest and move on to the next person so with this i have finally resolved to the fact that i am just a miserable sob that has no reason being with anyone that is what i guess i have to look forward to in the short time i expect to be on this planet I love woman but for some reason they hate me guess i am just the piece of sh*& that i have always thought i was. all my life i have been so sad women all around but they look at me and probably say LOSER he'll never amount to anything which in essense they probably are right