Did she orgasm?...she said she did but IDK

My GF and I have done just about everything including sex. When we first started having sex she said she'd only orgasmed like twice before (and she was kinda experienced) Everytime we are intimate, I focus on her and she says that she orgasms alot. She even said she orgasmed from me fingering her when she had said fingering used to do nothing for her.

Do you think she's really orgasming or just trying to make me think she is???

As a woman myself, I have to agree that that's an impossible question to answer. Let me put it this way-if you're inside her and you feel her close around you and feel "waves" or quivers, chances are good that yes, she's having an orgasm. But it IS very difficult for a man to tell, and obviously women lie about it a lot.

Be comforted, though-if she's enjoying the sex and you're mixing it up with different things and actually ASKING her what she enjoys, chances are good that yes, she's into it!

Mar

Yes, I have to agree with the other replies. Do keep in mind though that even though you fingering her may not have done anything for her in the past, this doesn't automatically mean that it doesn't do anything for her now. Maybe you've improved your "technique" and thus made things more enjoyable for her than in the past. Also, having an orgasm is not just a physical thing; it has a mental component as well. So maybe she has become more comfortable with you now than she was before, or maybe she get's more "into" things than she did in the past, making orgasms easier to achieve.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll just throw a clue in the mix of responses: if she takes a sharp intake of breath and then sorta quivers (you should be able to feel her "squeeze" around you") then more than likely, she's having an orgasm. But beware: if she yells out instead of breathing in, she's probably faking it. It is physically impossible to say anything right at the moment of release because the body is forced to take a really deep breath. Hope this helps!!!

Here's a tip: When you are going down on her, put a couple fingers inside so you can get both clitoral and "G" stimulation at the same time. Position your hand so your palm is facing your chin. This will angle your fingers perfectly on top of her G spot. This is the best position I have found to learn how your partner orgasms. You can see, hear, and smell what's going on as it happens. Once you can get a 'feel' for it, it will be easier for you to tell if she cums while you do other things, such as intercourse or fingering.

Good luck, and enjoy...