She told me that she has no feelings for me anymore. All my hope is lost... 2 years was great full of good and bad times. Good luck with your long distance rebound you hooked up with the day after we broke up. I hope you realize how much you hurt me.

Made the mistake of checking her facebook. Bad decision. I saw "Call me when you get home, please. Love you." on some other guys facebook. Blocked.

If your ex tells you she doesn't have feelings for you and that you have to get over her and move on... Is there a possibility of reconciliation? Could she still have feelings she's masking?

I feel like I'm over the grieving process and I have anger towards her. I feel cheated on, even though she says she broke up with me before the hookup. She doesn't think it's messed up...

I am in the same situation, my ex had a girl for a month while I was out of state and waited til I moved back here to tell me after we had sex and he told me there was no one else bla bla bla..then the next day he spilled his guts...I have faced this mess for 5 months now and she now lives with him as of this week mind u she is 18 he is 30 so I was really shocked, but I have learned that its for the best I deserve better and he will get his in the long run..There is always a chance your girl or my guy will change there minds but Im not counting on that I am living my life day by day and so should you Its gonna be rough but NC is best let her run back to you!

I am in the same situation, my ex had a girl for a month while I was out of state and waited til I moved back here to tell me after we had sex and he told me there was no one else bla bla bla..then the next day he spilled his guts...I have faced this mess for 5 months now and she now lives with him as of this week mind u she is 18 he is 30 so I was really shocked, but I have learned that its for the best I deserve better and he will get his in the long run..There is always a chance your girl or my guy will change there minds but Im not counting on that I am living my life day by day and so should you Its gonna be rough but NC is best let her run back to you!

Don't worry! We'll get through this!

Archived