Questions for the guys...

This is one of those hard questions because so many guys are different...

Out of a relationship I want a best friend, someone I'm comfortable around all the time, someone who I can love and know that my love make a difference in her life...

Not all guys cheat, I would say that most guys don't cheat...but there are bad guys out there that make the rest of us look like them...

I'll be honest there are times when all guys just want one thing...it's part of our nature, and I think you know what I'm talking about...

But it is not all of the time...there are times when we want to just cuddle, hang out, goof around, it's not all sex all the time...

When I used to tell me ex I just wanted to cuddle, she'd say yeah right, and we'd end up having sex, no complaints but I really did just want to cuddle!

If they show a lot of interest in you, don't sleep with them, if they keep coming around despite you not always sleeping with them, then their interested in more than just the sex...

Just my viewpoint, I could be wrong, but I think men are stereotyped into sex-crazed, don't give a #@%$ punks that would cheat giving the opportunity...not true!

No not all guys are like that. I would say that most guys aren't but the few that are make the rest of us look bad. I think that love is extremely important. I would go with dikaia880's advice that if they keep wanting to be with you w/o sex, then they are after alot more than one thing.

Hello, I'll have to agree, many guys out there in this day and age are practically trained with all the media and peer pressure to be crude rude and lewd nimwits who think with the wrong head. Also, women have a hand in it becuase, while teens, they want "The Bad Boy" and, for many, chivalry and kindness is shown as weakness. Both breed behaviors that are deplorable. However, there are just as many (if not more) guys who are kind and loving and are in it for more than just getting into a gurl's pants. That's what I have to say.

I have discussed this question with a lot of guys myself just discussing my girl problems etc. online. And we all agreed that there is 1 quality a guy wants out of a relationship more than anything and that is for the girl to be faithful. There is no worse feeling in the world than thinking that someone you love may have feelings for someone else.

Yes there are a lot of guys out there who are after only one thing, which p's me and the rest of the genuine guys off as we all get tarred with the same brush.

The bottom line is I think, If a guy likes you and is genuine, he will go at your pace and will not bow to media pressure and other love-rats "expert tips".

Hope this helps.