G3LesPaul

Ok so this is a continuation of some other problems I have had with this girl.

Break happened at my campus and I tried to keep in touch with this girl over break by texting her. She responded sometimes and others she didn't. I didn't text her for a whole week and she still didn't even text me first. I was like, I don't care anymore, she show interest if she liked me.

So I got back to campus and I had a 95% sure that she would call me and ask me for help bringing stuff back to her room. Well she did and I was like "crap" and really didn't want to help her because she has done this before but she said I had to meet her new roommate anyway. So I did.

Well we talked a little and when we were she said "ya, we should totally get food or dinner sometime once everything is settled"

You know, I gave up and now I just have to get started again.

What is going on! Please help!

It's possible that she could've been trying to gauge your interest over the break, could be interested but trying to play it cool with the 'food or dinner sometime'. Or it could be that she was never overly interested and is just trying to be nice, that's how I see it.

I think the best bet would be to call her up on the dinner once 'everything is settled' and go on from there.

what was the nature of this relationship before this last incident? Has there been any messing around or things that may of been said or discussed to believe this relationship could be more than a friendship...

curious

Well we went on a movie date and a dinner date and 2 lunch dates?

so there has been no contact or kissing? any conversations during those dates? or was it just friendly?

No kissing or contact but definitely conversations. The conversations were good and not stale

She was probably looking forward to your texts and stuff, and was maybe even disappointed when you didn't text her first. Did you send good morning/night texts? If not, maybe she was just being nice when she asked to go to dinner with you =/ maybe she just sees you as a best friend.

No I did not cause I did not want to seem desperate which is why I cut back on the texting

I think it also depends on what her replies were like. If they were lazy short (non inquisitive replies), I would have stopped texting her as well.

Ok, so she might not always text first, but are the texts enthusiastic or cold?

Not either. She doesnt blow me off but they arent super exited either. But when we talk it is different then her texts

Archived