where do i go from here

kinetic32

this weekend will be about 14 days now she hasnt made any contact.

this is a confusing time for me. I feel like i made a mistake and yet I have to trust in my instincts.

I left the relationship because there was no communication..even simple communication

there was no elaborations on her days.. there was never any thoughts or discussions about what happened during the day. "did you see anything?

"did you have a good discussion? never shared thoughts or emotions...except when faced with a break up..

and any time there would be a conflict with us. she would never talk things out.. i left because we had a fight and it went on 4 days of flat out ignoring me.. I apologise.. i ask to talk.. i want to fix things.. i wanted to do what ever it took to make things right and build this relationship in a constructive and positive way.. still never responded. for me that is not healthy.

its now going on day 13 of absolutley no contact from her. as i have made several attempts, telling her how i feel about her. how i wouldnt be complete without her. i mailed out a last letter stating I will always be incomplete without her in my life. and i let it all go. the pain the fear and realized that there is nothing more i can do.. its out of my control.

I have been making lots of progress in the past 2 weeks. doing very well with counseling, its really been a great help just having a different insight in how to control my feelings.. I have also been reading alot.. right now im reading " 7 habits of highly successfull people" this book and the words and thoughts are amazing. Ive decided to move on with life. Im considering dating. Ive forgivin and let the past go. Im now in a great place with everything. and understand that what wasnt good for her.. will be good for another. Im at a point where i can think and talk about her not with hate or anger.. but with good memories of the great things we were, not the terrible things we werent.

I need to keep this mindset going.. esp if she attempts to contact me.. this next week is in limbo.. at the third week ill be detoxed completely.

just sharing some thoughts

You ended the relationship and you want her to contact you? If the two of you didn't communicate at all when you were together, what she's doing now shouldn't be too confusing.

You're probably feeling lonely, but it sounds like this relationship needed to end. Hang in there and keep yourself busy...

Archived