What Should I Do With My Ex Girlfriend?

My Girlfriend and I broke up about a two weeks ago. She was the one that broke up with me. We had been going out for three years, never had a problem until she meet these two new friends(girls) plus her mom doesn't help her any. She started to move away from me and always hanging out with her new friends. We broke up but now she if off drinking and smoking which she never did. She use to tell me getting drunk is stupid. She has a bad attitude and doesn't care about things anymore. Her mom and dad are ALCOHOLICs and doesn't want me to talk to her. What should I do, I scared that something is going to happen to her. I love this girl with all my heart. She needs help.

You have to do something before she does something bad and by doing this maybe she will realize how much you love her. Also you should get her away from those new friends they are not helping her. Plus i think she is looking for someone who cares about her and if you help her you will show her that you care.

Hi Southbay,

What is the real reason for the breakup? Do you know? I doubt that the meeting of these 2 new gals could seriously harm your relationship.

Try talking to your GF again and get down the root of this. It is tough to go thru a breakup, even worse if the cause is unknown.

Keep us updated. Cheers dude.

Hi Southbay,

I like Gimp's suggestion. But Gimp was a little too nice over it. My suggestion is that you wake her up really good. I think it wouldn't hurt to have a very BIG talk to her. Nothing like shouting or so, but make sure that you bring accross the message.

It's hard to tell if the two of you will get back or not. One of the questions you might have, is: "Do I ever trust her again?". What she's done is very hard to understand. Bleeder is right, too. Trying to find out the real reason behind this break up will definitely help you healing faster. If you don't have a clue, I would certainly ask her.

I hope this helps you and I wish you luck in what you decide.

~ SwingFox ~