first kiss/ kissing ideas

hey guys!

me and my gf finally kissed last night. we took a walk to a park and sat on the playplace thingy as we talked. after a while we kissed and walked back home. we ended up kissing about three times throughout the night. everytime we kissed, she'd stick her tongue in my mouth and move it in and out. the first time i was shocked to find her tongue in my mouth so i didn't have time to do anything with mine. the second time i kinda stroked her tongue with mine as she moved her's in and out of my mouth. the third time, i circled her tongue she did the same thing as she did the last two times.

i'm just wondering how i can get her to do something different. i mean, i love kissing her but she does the same thing everytime. any ideas? and once i get her to start doing different things, what can i do with my tongue? that is, if i can get it in her mouth. lol. thanks in advance.

just do what ever feels good wtih your tongue and she will adapt to it every one kisses diff so yea just keep doing it and it will start feeling right and it will all most be like a dance that only the to of you know its wonderful the first few kisses are all wase a little odd but once you get used to each others stile it should be all right

My advice would be to lead by example, just like you have been doing. Try new things, such as:

-Starting the kiss slowly, don't go in w/ the tongue first.

-Progress to brushing her lips w/ your tongue.

-Gently slide your tongue in, keep it smooth. !No Harpoon Kisses ! lol

-Make circles with it like you said you did.

-Practice makes perfect! Just enjoy the moment, and don't make it too complicated.

Also, Maybe she just likes what she has been doing, and doesn't feel the need to change her style. If this is the case, let her continue doing what she likes. If it is a real problem, tell her how you feel about the situation, and see if she is willing to try new ways of kissing.

Good luck,

Hope this helps!

yeah kissing takes time. You learn each others "tricks' after a couple of kisses. eventually you move into the "do you like me biting your lip" kinda stuff. I mean the first few times you kiss its suppose to be special... so no questions. But after you been together for a bit, ask her what she likes, then you can joke about the first few times you kissed.... thats my fav. part of a relationship.

ForAnother