He loves me. He loves me not????

VtecQueen

I've been talking to this guy for over a year now. We have had an intimate thing going on the whole time. Texting all day everyday and he'd call me every night before he went to bed, +sex and cuddling.

A while back he told me he liked me and said "date me", but I didn't know what to say, it was too early for me so I just didn't say anything. I didn't want to jump into anything. After spending more time with him, I told him I was getting feelings for him and that I liked him too. Then his response was "I don't want the responsibility of a relationship right now"

I tell him I understand, he had a bad break up, he's too busy, he doesn't want the stress of having a girlfriend. I get that......but I flip out all the time on him cuz this whole thing just pisses me off. Maybe my flipping out pushed him away, instead I should have just understood and kept things going? I know you can like someone and not want a relationship right? Does that lead to a relationship eventually?

I don't know what to do really. I have really fallen for him and I don't mind waiting till he wants my "stress" lol. I decided that we don't sleep together anymore. But we haven't been hanging out anymore either. His reasoning for not hanging out with me is "He doesn't want to get feelings" BUT he will go to the movies with another girl.......

I feel like I need to let him go....just not talk to him for a while, see if he comes back. But apparently letting go is a hard task for me, I still want to talk to him. I don't know what to do....or what to think of this, what's going on? I try to take it for face value but I feel my emotions and feelings for him are stronger than my mind.

HELP what do I do?!?!

It seems like he wants to enjoy NSA dating, especially since he just got out of a relationship. At least he was honest about it. Unfortunately since you are wanting more, the healthiest and best thing you can do for yourself is move on and look for a guy who does want the same thing as you.

Archived