To get back up again

If everyone just keeps pointing

And laughing

And I explode on the inside

And no one sees

If I just fade

Until even the sun will never shine on me

WHAT IF THIS NEVER ENDS?

I don't know what's going on. Oh God. I'm just so tired. I am too young to be so tired.

EmptySoul

wow that was really poetic i know how you feel you still have a vague grip on your faith dont ever let go. i did and i have regretted it evry day of my life. whether or not there is is a god you need something to believe in. if you ever need to talk some one to listen my email is

email removed

you are obviously a good person i myself have wondered if there was a god it was like gee thanks a lot you just sit there watching the world corrupt it self that was really deep and heartfelt email me if u need a friend

EmptySoul that was beautiful! Yes! Love and God is there. As dpressedone89 said, "...don't ever let go."

I know it's hard to believe in things you can't touch and see. Plus, it's not like their busting down your door saying, "I'm here!"

Here's a tip to let you know if God is with you. Remember a time when that little voice told you, "Don't do that" and you didn't listen? What happened? What is warned you about happened and it wasn't pleasant.

Well, if you listen to that voice you will discover that it's never wrong. As for as I know the only person who's always right is God.

Start listening to that voice. Hear what it has to say. And do what is says.

I've been listening for the past six years and it has save my butt several times.

Let me know if this little exercise works for you.

life sux if u r alone as long as you have your beliefs you are never alone there is no pain greater than that of nothing. your writing is beautiful and i am amazed at how deeply you feel things. im still not sure if gods out there i like to think so but i am sure you will find love and hopefully i will also.