A book I suggest for everyone to read.. Great Book

I just got out a year relationship about a month ago. I really thought he was the one for me , my parents and his parents also. And all of a sudden he siad hes not ready to be in a relationship. We haven't talked since but it is helping move on. Yeah it killed me in the beginning, but do I have to sit alone and cry while he is out there enjoying his life? hell no... F HIM! . But anyways, I prefer not to waste any second talking about his jerkface because its his lost at the end.

I've been reading this book called "Its called a Breakup because its broken"... great book! I suggest you guys who are hurting and in a process of healing read that book to keep yourself busy and joint that a few notes. Its Wonderful!

To those that are hurting.. I will pray for you. Its not the end remember, Things happen for a reason, .. time will make sense.. right now, your hurt and confused. Please ... TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.. stop laying in bed.. get out! go do things... PICK YOURSELF UP! PLEASE.. I know how painful it feels and I will never understand but we have to take care of ourself and don't let that person get the best out of us. ITS NOT FAIR.

Happy New Year.. NEW BEGINNING AND NEW YOU!

I've been reading this book called "Its called a Breakup because its broken"... great book! I suggest you guys who are hurting and in a process of healing read that book to keep yourself busy and joint that a few notes. Its Wonderful!

I hated this book. It really trivialized what I was going through.

Depression, suicidal thoughts (not me, but others on here), hopelessness, unresolved grief issues etc. are not to be treated lightly, and this book ignores all of these things.

I can see why some people would like it though.

But this book made me feel worse about myself than I already did. It was like it was written just for teenagers or something.

I really can't imagine what anyone is going through. Everyone situation is different. I went through a lot of pain. So badly that I wasn't myself for a long period of time. But that book to me was good because it keeps it real. You need something to keep it real. We are better than that to have to sit here and struggle, and yes.. I don't know how it feels to be in your shoes but I was there Twice!. Its painful.. but it helped me. It did.

And we all deserve better.

Right now, we are all hurt.. and when were hurt.. we are not Sane.

I pray that everyone in here who is in pain gets through this...

Remember.. Start now doing something for yourself to make yourself feel better...

but don't turn to ALCOHOL.. I am quitting alcohol... I have drank myself to death almost.. I was in the hospital and I learned that it is not worth it.

Archived