Im confused with this GIRL

Please somone explain this to me. I dont understand women well at all. Here it goes...I was in the mall and i saw pretty girl while i was working. SO i told my boss i was going out into store (icecream shop)...I went out with a sundae and my phone number and gave them to her. She called me back that night. We started talking more. I hung out with her the next weekend we had fun. All the week after that she kept AIM with me and we really clicked. I asked her to hang out that friday. Go to a movie. She said that would be great ect... Then when it came up the next day as convo she "said" she got in a fight with her mom. Made me wonder if she was just looking for an excuse. But i said ok and we continued to talk. Then on friday night she had an away message saying she was looking for stuff to do and i threw the movie on the table agian. I know i shouldnt have but i did. She didnt respon... about 30 min later she just switched her away message to out with family for dinner. Am i just looking to much into this somone please clarify this for me

i agree with wolf dont give in to her lil game..if she calls sound busy regardless if u are or not..n im sure she'll start thinkin about u more often n sujest the movie..girls are strange believe me..im one lol

but i have dont that to someone before n he stopped chaseing so now im missing him n i think i may call him soon lol cuz im a loser who has to make them wait n i guess this time it was tooo long..well ttyl hope everything works for ya..

the whole girls playing games thing is so not true. i'm a girl and i hate playing games. i'm not saying you should go declare your love for her, but just dont mess with her mind. it'll never work out if your not straight forward with eachother

It soo is, all the girls i've ever bin out wiv play games ....just out of interest, how old are you? Maybe it's only the immature girls that do, ie under 18 or something!

To be honest, it kind of sounds like you are obsessing over her a bit. Try to just relax and go with the flow? If things don't work out, they weren't meant to be. Yet, if they do, all the more power to you Let her know that you are open, and let her make up her mind from there.

On the conversation of playing games. Both sexes are as bad as each other. I always used to think that girls play the 'hard to get' game and when you back off, they come running. Then, one day, i realised I have done it myself numerous times and not even realised! It's human nature I suppose.

There are two possibilities : Either she really has problems with her mom. Mothers and fathers tend to be jealous when their kids become sexual beings. We must admid that most mothers and fathers are far from perfect, they might be abusive, manipulative, etc... and willing to do ANYTHING to prevent their kids from dating or seen someone. thereforeeee there are significant probabilities that, yes, her mom might be an obstacle between you too. If this is the case, she needs your support and understanding, and not being ignored.

May be there is someone else, but I doubt it, because she seems interested in you from your account.

Good luck!