Is She Interested in Me?

MVP

For the past few weeks, I've been sitting next to this girl in History class. Now, there is no designated seating, so we can sit wherever we please. Often times, she would sit next to me (we both sit in the front row); and, often times, I'd sit next to her. Oddly enough, not one word has been exchanged between us; however, I'm beginning to sense that she might be interested in me, though I'm not entirely sure. Here's some of the things she's been doing that might help you guys decipher any potential interest in me on her part:

-sometimes she'll cross her legs in my direction, but on most occasions, she seems to switch her 'crossing position' a lot during class.

- She strokes/fiddles with her hair, though she seems very relaxed doing it and doesn't show any signs of anxiety.

- She cracks her fingers a lot

- During a five minute break, she took out a crossword puzzle and worked on it -- again, there's been no interaction between us.

- sometimes I think she's looking at me out of the corner of my eye, but I'm not sure.

Any guesses?

Hey

lol I gotta tell you man, there's nothing which can prove that she likes you based on these actions at all but honestly, there never is anyway. We can never be exactly sure.

Overall I don't think these actions mean too much, my gf was like that during days when she wasn't interested in me at all, just being friendly etc etc, lol I remember myself asking the same question years ago when that happened "does this mean anything? why is she sitting next to me?" but I gotta break it to you, you really are observant lol I didn't even notice the crossing the leg thing at all!

If you like her, hint it, don't sit around and wait for something to happen.

Heb

Go For it!

Just start a conversation with her, I sat next to this girl in one of my classes for the whole year and we never talked and now I feel really stupid Even if she dosn't like you in that way at least you'll find out.

I guess Iv learned from my mistake, take a chance, ask for help with the work or something, and keep the conversation flowing.

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Its obvious that you cant go past the stage now of saying hello my name is. So the best thing u can do is intiate contact by saying something after she does something. I was thinking, the next time she cracks her fingers, why dont u just turn around and say to her look how can you crack your fingers with such beautiful hands, then turn around and maybe not look at her reactions for any rejection purposes you might find, I find it soo easy to talk to woman when they actually do something, give it a shot.