Is it strange for a woman to have a high sex drive?

Nidania

Honestly, while that may have worked for you, I hate that kind of thing. I'd rather have honest communication than head games. And if I'm in a relationship with a woman who never initiates, it makes me feel unwanted.

I do initiate, just not more than him..I have been usually the one to suggest new things. I just saw through my experiences that it didn't work when I did more of the initiating. It's not a lie, it's adjusting to what works, more like working around each other's needs..

Honestly, while that may have worked for you, I hate that kind of thing. I'd rather have honest communication than head games. And if I'm in a relationship with a woman who never initiates, it makes me feel unwanted.

Different things work for different people. You call it head games but remember the mind is the biggest sexual organ!

Agreed. I feel that way too. It's far more of a turn on for me if it makes me feel like the other person sexually desires me.

Archived