They say its guys that make the first pass, but in many cases its the girls that do it first, and you know whatone of the most popular ways they ask? they look the guy they like in the eyes and smile!!!

So unless you have a funny tattoo on your forhead id say shes making a pass at you, now shes been waiting along time for you to answer back! dont keep her waiting dude, the ball is in your court now.

Just be yourself, go up to her like your the man, and just tell her you have seen her a few time in the hall, and have been working up the courage to ask her her name, or whatever, you get the picture, make it sound like you normally dont hit on girls, but because of how interested in her you just HAD to talk to her. they like that, makes them feel special, and makes you look like a man, and not a Playa.

good luck, keep us posted!

Ya take things all nice and easy. One more thing listen to what Gilgamesh said. Next time when you do see her in the hallway say hi and see how she will react. Another thing that you can do is what Gilgamesh said go up and talk to her. Tell her that you have been seeing her aroung school and that you would like to get to know her better. See what her reaction will be to this. Hope things go well.

If it wasn't for eye contact, i really would never of thought this girl i like, liked me. However, im too shy to do much about it, and play it way to casualy, although tsuff does happan. Don't be like me - jump in there when ever its possible - don't sit there trying to analyse the situation like i do, or otherwise you will end up taking it way too slowly, like i do. Good luck!

I really think that we all need more information on this. She smiles and gives you a look in the eyes ok that could be a sign but do you even talk to her? Does she know your name? The fight could have been the thing that got her attention, but give us more information and then we will all see if we can help you in anyway.

Hey,

I have a question for you guys. Why would you need more information? My advice is that Iciez walks up to this young lady and talk to her.

Iciez, do you like this girl yourself? If you do, why don't you talk to her? Give her a nice compliment. Tell her that you're sorry about that fight you had earlier and then see what she says. The ask her what her interests are or about the movie she has seen last in the cinema. Then take it from there. Needless to say that if you don't like her at all, you just should sit back and not to worry over what she does/thinks or not.

I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

Ok, first off.. if you don't even know the girl's name, and she doesn't know yours, there can be no liking from what I've seen.. You know nothing about her to even base a decision off of. you know she has a pretty smile (I'm assuming) and she's a girl.. that's about it. Keeping that in your head, talk to her. If she's in any of your classes that makes it that much easier.. If not you're gonna have to find a time when she's either alone or with one friend... I've noticed it's a lot harder to talk to a girl you have a crush on when she's surrounded by friends, especially female friends.. Smile back, wink, bite your lip, etc, are all good signs to show that you're interested.. If she licks her lips, bites her bottom lip or winks when she knows you're looking just go for it. you've really got nothing to lose. Remember too, women love confident men, they hate cocky men though, so make sure you know where to draw the line. Good luck bro.

Swingfox I understand what your saying but I have to agree with Pengui6668. He is making a good point and this is what I meant when I said that we need more information on his situation. Your advice to Iciez is good but I am still strongly agreeing with Pengui6668 advice. I hope that I answeard your question Swingfox.

thanks for your help

by the way i do know her name and i also noticed that when im chillin with my friends she passes by with her friend looking into my eyes here some more things ive noticed.her friend saying hi to me somehow she even knows my name even though last time we had class was last may and i think shes also listening to my conversations

If she smiles, its a good thing, if she likes you, she probably waiting for you to make the next move.

if some girl looks at me and smiles, unless i have an egg on my head, im gonna think she is interested.

Id just go up to her and ask, I know it sounds hard, but girls admire guys with some guts, just walk up to her, say, you know i have been wanting to ask you if youd like to go see a movie or something so that i can get to know you better. whats the worst thing that can happen? maybe a no? so what, its not the end of the world, just smile and say, ok, no problem just thought you would be interested in meeting new people.

oh well, see ya around, smile and walk away.

your atitude is, your doing her the favor of asking her out, if she says no, then it doesnt bother you at all, you figure shes the one loosing out.

its that simple! dont go calling her up afterwards, dont act interested or anything, and 9 times out of ten, if shes interested, she will call you or make it obvious that she does want you.

Thats why you need to handle that rejection part well if she does say no, because if you act disappointed and hurt, this girl will never ask for you or be interested.

Now i gave you how to handle the worst case scenario, there is a very good chance she will say yes! the first time, but a "no" doesnt mean it will always be a "no" understand?

good luck

Hi Iciez,

My reply on this is as follows: I suggest that you sort out first what you all want from each other. Do you like this girl / these girls? Would you like to date them or just casual friendship or are you satisfied with how things are right now?

If you would like to have a friendship or may be even more, I would advice you to give her a few compliments as she passes by. That also goes for her friend. Say 'hi' to her and smile back at her. Eventually you might even talk to her again and talk about that fight you had a couple of weeks ago.

I hope that this helps you along and I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~