should I stay with him?

somien

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 7 months. We broke up once after he cussed me out over jealousy of my best friend that I have no interest in at all. We started going back out a week later again and that was about two months ago and it seems like we have a bit of trust issues sometimes. We never have been much to argue just hold things inside and not talk much. When I am with him I love him more than life but when we are apart I am not sure if we should break up or not.

All of my friends tell me I should break up with him because of the way I feel when we are apart, because it is not true love and then I say okay I am going to break up with him and then I can't. If you think I should break up with him please give me strong support for it so I can do it. If you think I shouldn't give me reason to stay and wait it out please. I am so conflicted.

Dont break up with him just because your friends think you should, or people on here tell you to. make that decision for yourself hun.

You love him when your with him, but your not when your apart? What happens when your apart?

Have you talked to him at all? I recommend that first. Even if neither of you are big talkers. You've got to at least try. Tell him how you feel. Tell him how it makes you feel when he gets jealous. He may not even realise your feeling a certain way.

Why are you considering breaking up? is it about trust/jealousy or something else?

Well my friends tell me I should because I am not happy with where the relationship is at the moment. We never really talk about important things but we did talk about our relationship once which did make me feel better.

But one reason why I would think about breaking up with him is because we barely see eachother due to my hectic schedule being a junior in high school taking college classes at clark. So it gets very awkward between us because I feel like sometimes we are loosing sight of eachother.

We can't tell you that you should or should not break up with him. Ultimately the choice is yours to make. However, if you truly feel that you're not happy with him, then do what's right for yourself and makes you happy. Do this for yourself, and not what others are telling you to do.

Archived