How to start talking to her: Update

Hey, over the passed few days I've been building up the confidence and then at lunch me and a few friends went and talked to her, I tried making eye contact with her but she never looked at me (even when I was speaking) one of my friends said she likes me but he might just be joking around.

Im not really sure what to do next, only 1 week left till the exams and then 1 month of school after that, any ideas about how to start, at least talking to her?

Thanks

How can I show her that I like her? (without making it too obvious)

I thought I would make eye contact and smile and then after a while I could start saying "Hi" and stuff, but if she never makes eye contact I donno what to do, help?

Thanks

Yeah, just because she doesn't make eye-contact doesn't mean she doesn't like you. She might be very nervous

Obviously the eye-contact thing isn't working. You've given it a good shot, but I think you need to try something new. I'm not sure exactly what that could be - but perhaps it's time you plucked up the courage to talk to her. I know you probably feel really nervous about doing that, but at least you can find out once and for all if she likes you or not. At least if you get rejected, you can quickly get over it and move on. If you don't talk to her, you might spend ages wondering, going crazy.

If you do talk to her, *don't* ask her 'do you like me' flat out. Just strike up a simple conversation, and try to work out from her body language, attitude, etc. if she seems interested. Then take it from there

I think that her not looking you in the eye is a good thing because like someone said she could be nearvous. Is she usualy shy around other guys? When I really like a guy I find it hard to look at them, but If I'm not interested I have no problem. Might be different with her though. Good luck!

-StarKitty

Yeah, thats kinda what she was doing, I was with a fat guy and she kept looking at him (mibby she likes him, i donno) and avoiding eye contact with me, anyway, she has one guy friend and he dosn't really like me, everytime I see her shes with him so I cant really talk to her. I was also thinking of getting one of my friend to introduce me (he used to be in one of her classes, so he knows her a little) but I dont really want it spreading around the school cause then she might loose interest in me, what do you think?

Thanks for all the help so far

Eye contact at last!

Today I walked out from a class and she was just walking by and we both looked at each other, I was gonna say "hey" but I just froze, its a start, after the exams are over I might get a chance to talk to her.

Thanks for all the help so far