Next move

G3LesPaul

Hello. I finally grew a pair (yay me) to go up and talk to this girl that lives accross my hall and is in one of my classes.

I sat next to her and introduced myself and went from there. I found out some information about her and then when class ended, walk with her back to the room before she had to go out shopping.

All in all, I think it went well (maybe I just want it to be that way)

So whats the next step? Lunch? Number

Advice please! Thanks!

How long should I wait till I ask her to lunch?

Well, if she lives accross the hall from you, why not wait until you run into her a few times and strike up a few conversations. It doesn't have to be a date, either...It can be a casual get-together. You can always just say, "Oh, hey...I'm on my way out to lunch/grab a coffee/save the world want to join?"

Well, if she lives accross the hall from you, why not wait until you run into her a few times and strike up a few conversations. It doesn't have to be a date, either...It can be a casual get-together. You can always just say, "Oh, hey...I'm on my way out to lunch/grab a coffee/save the world want to join?"

Thanks but would this put me in the friend zone?

I am really trying to be put in the friend zone. Do I have to be sure its called a date?

Thanks but would this put me in the friend zone?

I am really trying to be put in the friend zone. Do I have to be sure its called a date?

I don't think one casual lunch will get you stuck in the "friend zone." See how things go with a casual get-together and then ask her if she'd like to go out sometime. ("Go out sometime" is a nice way of saying "date" without saying "date," I think).

Archived