Posting pics?

June_Bug

When did it become OK to post pictures of your friends on the freakin' internet w/o checking with them first? Pictures I didn't even pose for, no less?

I hate digital cameras! I have this friend who at 5' 9.5" literally weighs 250lbs, but is so bizarrely photogenic that she looks gorgeous in every shoot she takes. Seriously, she's got over 60lbs on me and I look like this huge cow next to her because she's totally bottom heavy and I carry my weight in my face. She just posted one of the worst photos of me I have ever seen to her FB without even asking. What is wrong with people??????????

Ask her to crop you out of them if they bother you that much. I have so many pictures on fb right now theres no way for me to keep up with them all. Some are good and some are bad! But at the very least if its a picture you dont like of yourseld then you can untag yourself that way they cant link the picture back to your profile unless they really know who you are.

I have asked her to remove it, which she has yet to do. I would NEVER post pictures of anyone on the internet without checking with them first, much less would I post a picture that is so hideously bad. The picture is absolutely embarrassing. It is a complete violation of my trust and our friendship.

it is very rude - espically if its a bad photo. I'll post pics of friends - not very often, it might be from an event, but it will be a good photo - and they have already posted their ones from it. Or, for some people, i make the privacy (such as on facebook) to them only.

My bf posts dreadful photos of me...usually so i can only see them, no one else. egh hate it but its done in fun. i post stupid ones of him. but thats just for us.

Its rude of her to ignore you. Why is she ignoring u if she's ur friend. Next time u see her, ask her in a friendly way 'hey you remember that photo of us at such such place, i look terrible in it, can u please take it down or cut me out!'.....

if she doesn't, she isn't a very good friend.

Shes ignoring you because her fat self finally looks good for once and FB is full of deceptive fatties trying to look skinnier than they are. Its called the myspace angles. And has been the bunt of many parodies/comic stuff.

Camera angles...Keeping people fat one shot at a time.

Archived