69 position and not oral?? guys answer..

last night my bf and i got hot n heavy, he has not given me oral sex yet, though i always do. it didnt bother me at all before, i actually preffered it that way, anyway, so last night we were into it, and he kind of bent down and started foolin around my thighs with his mouth while fingering me. we were in a 69 position , yet he didnt touch my vagina orally, he kept on the manual thing. i got really wet, so maybe he wasnt tempted to go there and get all slimy on his face? i dont know?? why didnt he use his mouth ? any explanations fro the guys??? ps: he doesnt like to cum in my mouth

He might want to get a closer look at your sexuality or could just be waiting for you to give him an OK to proceed. I would think that since he is down there so close that he is thinking about it. Tell him how hot it makes you when you think about the special kiss he can give you then see what he does.

Hmm, he sounds curious. Perhaps next time?

It's easier to go down on a woman for the first time in a position other than 69. Make sure you are very clean, as this new experience is quite a change in things for any person. Perhaps even just a dab or perfume just at the top can help if you suspect that part of it is an issue.

See if you can get him to start kissing etc. far higher up on you as you lie down on the bed. Gently keep pushing his head down, guiding him. Make encouraging noise. Tell him how great it is the lower he goes.

He either will be comfortable, or he won't. If not, ask him why not, and how you can make it better.

Amethyst - actually, you'll find the that good responders to this kind of stuff do get close to reading minds, certainly they can pick off stuff in a post that the average person on the street wouldn't. There are no true strangers here.

i love performing oral sex on my girlfriend, too. i think the whole excuse of "cleanliness" is bogus, and guys just don't want to do their part. it's not like penises smell great either! lol

however, perhaps you need to get him over his hesitation. try to shower together before sex, that way he knows you will smell nice, and maybe even use some scented body soap. let him wash you. when things start heating up, don't be afraid to say, all breathy and erotic, 'will you go down on me?'. no shame in asking, right?

• 3 weeks later...

do this. sit on the edge of a bed, legs spread and naked, and just straight up tell him you want him to go down on you RIGHT NOW. if he says ok - you're welcome. if he says no, ask him why not. but DON'T say "i go down on you, why don't you go down on me?" cuz if a GUY said that to a GIRL, he'd just be a horny pig, right? you don't wanna come off that way.

about the smell and stuff- yeah, it's like nothing else. and it's not really a pretty thing to look at (read a playboy - see any pink? didn't think so) and then it's flat, so there's no way to get into it without getting it all over your face. but hey, it's part of the job - plus it's LOADS of fun to watch you girls squirmin all over the place.

tell him to let his balls drop and strap on the snorkle for a muff dive.

One of my ex's used to always stop me before and go wash it with soap, sounds tedious, but it made her feel better about it being clean and it made me feel better, so we could really get into to it. Helped clear our minds about one thinking that it wasn't clean or smelled funny. Next time your about to mess around, tell him you need to use the restroom, clean it, and mess around, when he gets close, or even not close, ask him to kiss it, that it'd make you feel good. Easy enough, and if it's clean as a whistle, why would he have any reason to object?