Sex first time and kinda scared

There is no expiration date or deadline for the first time. Take it slow & when you are ready it will come natural & feel like the right thing to do. I guarantee you that she is kinda scared wanting to make it good for you. Don't force it.

But do you mind if she gets pregnant?? Do your parents mind?? Does her parents mind?? Having a child is tons of responsibilty & if you have a child at 15, your going to miss out on a lot! I think its quite selfish of her. 15 year olds shouldn't be having sex anyway, she obviously doesn't know the consequences & what its actually like to have a child if she doesn't want you to wear a condom & says she doesn't care if she gets pregnant. She could go on the pill, but that won't protect you both from stds. Really think about the consequences.. Is it worth not using a condom??

COME ON PEOPLE!!! you are to young to be having sex. and without a condom? you must be joking! I bet you're just trying to tick everybody off.

If she gets pregnant, you can look forwards to these lovely things:

**Balancing school and taking care of the kid-- who takes care of him/her while you are at school?

**Well, it's a big commitment, and if you are not willing to marry the girl, then that kid might have a little trouble at first.

**Paying for food, doctor appointments, clothing, etc.

**Getting a job

**Balancing a job, school, and taking care of him/her

**Explaining to your parents and hers

**Also, having unprotected sex could result in sexually transmitted disease!!! Try explaining that to your parents!!!

Sex when 15? It's your choice but I don't think you should, I know I wouldn't. Like everyone else has said, kids are huge resposibilites. My niece and nephew lived with me for a few months and I was about to go crazy. I love them with all my heart but they got annoying...

I here ya, 15 is very young to be havin sex at. However i can also appreciate that when you are young, and with someone you really care about sometimes its all you can thionk about, (thoink meant to be think, damn fat fingers, have to type with nose)

Best of luck Sirus