I dont now what to do anymore?!?!

I dont know what to do anymore im bisexual and my familys just not exepting it( along with the rest of the population). My depression has seem to be getting worse and i dont know why. ive been failing ever class in school. i have lost all my friends.and all i really wanna do right now is die. ive tryed before but i could never really do it, i would od and drink things like nail polis remover but nothing to really harm me. well anyways i was just wondering if sumbody could help me figure out why im feeling like this again.

Hi beautiful,

You're 34, you shouldn't worry about school. Anyway, society doesn't look down on Bisexual females. I think we have a harder time accepting male homosexuality than female. Your family will learn to accept you, even if it takes time a life time. Get new friends! Preferably ones that are bisexuals or homosexuals. Frankly, I have no problem with the gays, I don't see why anyone should. But people are entitled to their opinion. One thing I do to releive depression is to excercise or take my anger out on something. I usually take a baseball bat out back and just start breaking things...but that's just me. An alternative way to violence is to write down your feelings. If you're afraid of people reading your thoughts but at the same time dying to express it, there is something call online diaries. One great place is link removed where others read and sympathize what you write and you can do the same. I hope that helps. Talk to you later.

Best Regards,

Alex