Hi!

I'll just jump into this...

I have this friend who has been my best friend for a long time. She recently started to date this guy and hang out with all of these other people. She says that she isn't ditching me and that I'm still her best friend, but I either don't care anymore or don't believe her.

She doesn't like to hang out me or my other friends at night, because we can't ever come up with things to do and its "boring". All she talks about is her boyfriend and her other friends. I'm feeling like I just want to stop doing things with her at her convience. I want her to feel like she doesn't see me that much because whenever I'm "free" she's with them. I know I sound mean, but I just want her to feel the pain that I'm feeling. I really have this urge to do something out of spite and make her feel really awful for ditching me.

Please help, I want to get over this. thanks

My es is doing the same thing to her best friend. It's now goten to the point where when my ex does come over to talk she just stands there for a cuple seconds and walks away. I really can't help much becouse I haven't been able to help Jamey. I can just tellyou that she's probably not going to feel abandioned like you are wanting her to becouse she simply dosn't care.

i was going through the EXZACT same thing, but i didnt want to do anything bad to her or make her feel bad. my friend and her boyfriend broke up and now were spending time together... just remember

*boyfriends come and go, but friends stay forever*
and maybe that will help you through. and whenever you talk to her you should tell her whats going on and maybe she'll understand and try to spend more time with you.