Why is being attracted to/interested in someone so inspiring??

1MoreChance

I feel inspired.

I like someone, I never thought I would after my break up, people said, you will be interested in someone else one day..... I couldn't believe it, but I am.

I feel inspired to grow as a person, face my fears, better myself, I listen to opera once more.... beautiful arias, I am so touched. I feel like listening to music with him, playing in his hair, staring in his eyes, the whole thing.

Attraction to another person is such a powerful thing.

Life is a powerful experience.

I agree, it is!

I hope to feel it again someday. Right now, it seems impossible, but I'm trying to be optimistic.

You WILL.

I thought I would die when my ex left. It took me a long time - about a year, but you do move on. the feelings and memories fade and you move on. hopefully you forgive yourself and your ex for mistakes made. I am in this process. Today I called him and said : "I'm sure you have a good reason for choosing to not return my calls (a few months ago) and I accept it and forgive you. I want to ask your forgiveness for the pain I caused you during your relationship, my behavior stemmed from fear and pain. you didn't deserve it. I know that right now we cannot be friends, but I sincerelly hope that we can be later, a few years down the line. I really care for you as a friend. Don't feel you need to call me back after this call."

(he was at work and busy but I asked for 20 seconds to tell him this and he accepted). I wasn't the first time I asked for forginess, but I needed to do it again. I forgive him too. We are resilient, we do move on. every relationship teaches you something.

I can't even imagine or fantasize about romance anymore.

The only romantic thing I can even fathom is bringing a little girl (which I dont have, no kids lol) to an elementary class and meeting their "beautiful teacher" who is roughly my age and shows an interest in me.

And imagining meeting an attractive, sweet school teacher is my only romantic capacity because I've watched way too many sappy kids movies with Adam Sandler, lol.

I used to be this extremely romantic, idealistic, dreamy poet.

20 girls later and I can't even feel romance in a romance movie for God's sake!!! ](*,)

Archived