Loosing interest (Female POV plz)

Santa

Hi, I was just curious if females loose interest in guys, if they brush them off, or like don't respond to their flirting.

Mainly I say this because there is this girl, and well I have a strong feeling she liked me, but I didn't like her back then, and well shes won me over. However, when she used to stare at me, I wouldn't give the most positive signals back, I would usually give the impression that I didnt want her to look at me, by looking back at her without smiling or anything, trying to make her feel uncomfortable maybe, or give a "What are you looking at?" look. Also, if close I would also like try to stop her stairing into my eyes by like waving my hand and looking elsewhere etc. I think I gave her the impression that she should give up.

Why do I do this? Because partly because I'm scarred I guess deep down inside, and I get a fair bit of attention from girls, and get a buzz out of having that "Yay they are watching me, and im not encouraging or begging for it" feeling.

Anyway, so yeah I like her now, but she seems different around me now, like what I was trying to do worked... Like she avoids looking at me now, like looking down if I see her etc, and doesn't seem so bold anymore.

I dunno if shes lost interest in me, or she still does like me but has given up and tries not to show it, as I have more or less rejected her. She still does other stuff that i notice, but it's usually minor, like holding doors open for me, and freezing around me.

I probably sound big-headed or something, and perhaps I am a tad, but i'm not saying girls find me attractive, just show interest, and i guess my behaviour is wrong, but it's better to do hat then lead them on.

What do you advise for me to do? Just flat out ask her out or win her over? How?

well i think that you should just flat out ask her what she thinks of you and also at the same time make your own feelings known.

so some thing along the lines of "look, i like you and i think you like me but i really wanna know cos i wanna go out with you if you do" thats if you actually do. otherwise just something along those lines

and i dont really go off blokes cos it took me like a year and a half to get over this one bloke who didnt respond to my feelings and now we r great mates. and now ive just done it again. ive liked this guy for about 4 months and ive only seen him twice since then- and i still really am in love with him.

but thats my opinion so you can take it if you want.

Catie xxx