Losing Virginity

I'm going to be having sex for the first time soon.

Only problem is that the girl i'm seeing is rather experienced in this field compared to me.

I really don't want to disappoint her, as it's my first time and i probably won't be very good

What should i do?

Do i explain to her the situation or just get on with it and let her think i'm crap?!

Please help?!

P.s I'm 17 and she is 16 if this means anything?

Umm to the post above me.. How is that rape?????

and TheWolf as far as everything goes.. let her know if u ahven't already that ure a virgin and ure nervous.. Since she is "experienced" just relax and she can show u the things u need to know. if ure having sex for the right reasons, she'll understand but you just have to let her know.

And definitely don't forget to use protection!!!

-Mythical Suicide-

Is this someone you can say you love, or is this out of lust..?

look I'll get too my point here my friend

I'm Age 23 still a virgin and not about to loose it because of what people or society says is "normal age" to loose something you only acquire one time in your WHOLE life!

just make sure it's worth it, and it has meaning. ( love)

Well, there are obviously a lot of folks on the forum tonight who feel very strongly that sex and age are directly related.

K, listen up. This isn't to scare you. Do think it over before you go there. Just because this is your first. Just make sure it's special to you and to her. Make sure you wear a condom. Once you've covered those two bases, relax. I lost my virginity early, but I have never necessarily been with a virgin. What I can tell you is that girls aren't very savvy with sex in the beginning either. It took me many times before I enjoyed it. AND the actual sex part isn't always where it's at. Learn a little about foreplay...specifically oral, or just using your hands. If you get her off before the actual sex part, you are pretty much off the hook. You can be done in 5 minutes and yet both of you be satisfied. She'll think you're a god because you took care of her before taking care of yourself. And you'll feel like you've conquered the world because you pleasured and lost your virginity with someone you REALLY care about. Total Win\Win.

K, the "rape" comment was because she's under age, and "legally" that's rape, even if she consents. Whatever. People have been having sex despite all of that for centuries. Just

WEAR A CONDOM

MAKE SURE YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT HER

AND READ UP ON SOME FOREPLAY.

May the force be with you!

Well, a tip if ur getting very excited would be to have a wank first. This will calm u down.

Take it slow. Do some foreplay with her. If she is givng u a handjob or BJ, and ur getting a bit too excited stop her and work on her. This will pleausre her, and let u calm down.

Try doing this for 10-15mins or so. If u are doing oral, im sure ull satisfy her pretty easily, so even if when it comes to penetrative sex and u dont say last long, or perform too well, at least u hav given her som good foreplay.

If she knows ur a virgin, she wont expect u to b awesome on ur first attempt. Just make sure to hav fun, and wear a condom.

Thanks for the replies everyone! 8)

I have decided to tell her it's my first time. I am also going to get her to train me up into a great lover !!

I can't wait!

What are the best positions to start off with (after foreplay obviously )

She likes being on top

Yep, her on top is your best bet. If she's so experienced, she'll prefer this. I am told it takes you guys longer to orgasm this way...this will help you.

However, I'm suspecting she's not a virgin, but by no means an expert. I bet she's still figuring a lot of thing out about herself. If you assume too much, such as she knows everything, you might be setting her up for failure too. Specifically, if you try to make a marathon out of sex, she might be really sore and afraid to speak up. This is a common thing among girls in the beginning.

So...in short.

Foreplay

Condom

Her on Top

Don't assume she's an expert.

Good luck!

My ex, when we had sex for the first time he was either a virgin or had only been with one girl (some say one thing some the other) and I was more experienced. Though others that I had been with had more experience he still wasn't that bad because he was confident (confidence makes up a LOT) and because of my feelings for him. I had fun... I would either tell your girl "I'm a little inexperienced..." or just go for it and do your best...

EmptySoul

ok actually it is not rape. if she was 14 and the person is 3 or more years older, it is rape even with consent. however, even a 35 year old can have sex with a 15 year old with consent and it would still be legal. once you pass the 15yr mark, anything goes. anyone who thinks that an 18yr old having sex with a 17yr old is rape needs to pull their head out of their a** and do some research, and i think its especially stupid that the ages involved in this one were 16 and 17. hmmm... interesting.

In some states, it's against the law to have sex with a virgin ... in some COUNTRIES, it's perfectly finet to have sex once you're 15.

Well, about the first time ... in case you feel like you get excited quickly and are worried about coming too soon, just please yourself like once or twice during the day before seeing her. Works everytime. LOL.

''In some states, it's against the law to have sex with a virgin''

What a stupid law, how are they meant to lose their virginity without going out of that state, and how is anyone going to know

'' think its especially stupid that the ages involved in this one were 16 and 17. hmmm... interesting.

''

Why is this ''especially stupid''??!

What a stupid law, how are they meant to lose their virginity without going out of that state, and how is anyone going to know

Somebody's guilty. LOL. Anyway, I couldn't remember where it was, so I ran a quick web-search on it and came up with "in the state of Washington there is a law against having sex with a virgin under any circumstances (including the wedding night)" from link removed

If that law was real, it would be a really illogical law. Illegal to have sex with a virgin? How are they going to know if someone is a virgin or not? What are they going to do, create a database that stores virginity information for every single person in that area. I do not understand why this law is feasible at all. Think about that...

To answer the original poster's question, I think that the most important thing is that both of you feel that it is the time and that both of you think that it really will increase the quality of the relationship. On a personal level, I do not believe in having sex unless I ever become married one day. So I am still a virgin. I cannot offer you any tips in that department, but what I can offer you is that you should think very hard about this before executing the act.

Is this something that you truly feel is right for you two? Is it something that will indeed be very special? Do you honestly believe in having sex before you are married with that person (or with someone else, think about that)? Just be careful about all of this, okay?