It almost came out.

DunwichChild

I come out from work and as usual I take the streetcar; which, as usual, was packed. So, I'm standing in front of this man who was sitting, and all of the sudden a guy goes behind me and pushes me forward, then the bastard who was sitting elbows me in the groin.

"What the hell?"

"You got too close to my face"

"Well, the guy * * * * ing pushed me when he walked pass me"

"I don't care, you do it again and I'm gonna * * * * you up"

I almost lost it, I couldn't even talk, for a second I just thought of jamming a knife through his dammed throat, my second thought was to get 3 inches from his face and yell "what the * * * * did you just say?", but I just stayed there for 10 seconds staring at this ass hole and giving myself an ulcer before I finally moved somewhere else.

Jesus Christ, am I ever pissed off, I was this close to let it all out...I should have done it, and to hell with the consequences of fighting inside an inadequate mode of public transport.

/rant

I guess you want to know eNotAlone's thoughts/feelings/comments?

Well, I think you know that you need to settle down, that's a first. Self-control is important and exists plain point because of people like that * * * * you spoke of. Deep breath, count to 10 (it sounds patronizing but it works). Also try and think of how low and not worth it a fight really is. Imagine putting a knife through the throat of a guy who acts like every other guy on the TTC, believe me I've taken it, very rude and abrasive.

Not worth letting it out. Instead perhaps just feel sorry for someone who's got such issues to call you out like he did today.

GOOD LUCK!

I guess you want to know eNotAlone's thoughts/feelings/comments?

Well, I think you know that you need to settle down, that's a first. Self-control is important and exists plain point because of people like that * * * * you spoke of. Deep breath, count to 10 (it sounds patronizing but it works). Also try and think of how low and not worth it a fight really is. Imagine putting a knife through the throat of a guy who acts like every other guy on the TTC, believe me I've taken it, very rude and abrasive.

Not worth letting it out. Instead perhaps just feel sorry for someone who's got such issues to call you out like he did today.

GOOD LUCK!

Woah, I like your avvy, did you made it?

You took the higher road, the better road. Let someone else face assault charges from this guy.

Is that moron really worth spending time in jail for? Meh, probably not. What would feel really good for two seconds is not worth spending time next to an unwashed dude in a cell.

Look at it this way, you had a growing experience, you learned something. Tomorrow you will wake up with this in perspective. He on the other hand will still be a moron.

You took the higher road, the better road. Let someone else face assault charges from this guy.

Is that moron really worth spending time in jail for? Meh, probably not. What would feel really good for two seconds is not worth spending time next to an unwashed dude in a cell.

Look at it this way, you had a growing experience, you learned something. Tomorrow you will wake up with this in perspective. He on the other hand will still be a moron.

Nah, I'm just as bad, I mean, I don't know how many people think of slashing throats in such a situation, but I don't think we are that many, and we are messed up. Anyway, one of the reasons I didn't do anything was because I wasn't that close to home, so if the driver would have only kicked us out, then I would have had to wait for another streetcar instead of just walking. I reverted to my 3rd World thought process where in such a situation the driver would have just taken out a bat and kick us out, instead of calling the police and make them actually show up to throw us in.

I'm sure I have woeful grammar on this one.

Archived