Soo Confused :s please help!

Loriana

Ok so i met this guy through a mutual friend about 2 and a half months ago we hit it of straight away like he seemed like a really nice guy i mean he would call me i wouldn't have to call him but at the time i wasn't ready to go and meet him because alot of stuff has happened to me in the past so i have my reasons for not wanting anything too serious. he lives about 5 minutes away and like the frist 2 weeks he would call me all the time asking me to come out to meet him, he was even like i'll buy you chocolate bla bla bla but i was always like no sorry. So anyways i was due to go on holiday so i promised him after my holiday when i come back that i would meet him and by the time i had my holiday and arrived bakc home i was ready to meet him as i'd had time to think things through etc. So we were texting each other arranging a date to meet so when he said how about on monday? i texted back sure monday it is then, i got no text back from him so i'd thought he'd text me on monday to ask what time and where we wanted to meet cos he drives a car so he was gonna arrange to come pick me up. Monday came and nothing, no texts, no phone calls. So i thought well you know what i tried if he really liked me he would wait until i was ready to meet him. so 2 weeks have gone by and i haven't heard nothing from him. last night he texted me and asked what i was doing today, i only recieved the text message this morning as i turned my phone of last night. So hes online and i just said hey look sorry i didnt text you back i'm out of credit and hes ignoring me. I'm so confused why is he ignoring me for ages then texting me out of the blue?. And then when i do text back he doesn't?. I don't understand please help me.

Hmmm..... Could be a number of reasons. It could be that he met someone and it's conflicting with his schedule. It could be that maybe he thought you were blowing him off and was told not to throw himself at you. It could be his age. If he's young he might not know how to handle himself or really suck at keeping his word..... your speculation would be as good as mine. I don't see anything or any reason that just jumps right out and says FLAG!

Hmmm..... Could be a number of reasons. It could be that he met someone and it's conflicting with his schedule. It could be that maybe he thought you were blowing him off and was told not to throw himself at you. It could be his age. If he's young he might not know how to handle himself or really suck at keeping his word..... your speculation would be as good as mine. I don't see anything or any reason that just jumps right out and says FLAG!

He's 19 older than me it just annoys me that he doesn't text me back and then texts me at random times i just feel a bit used like that you know?.

Archived