what's his problem?

(I'm writing this on my bro's screenname, I'm an 18 year old girl) OK-There's this guy that won't leave me alone. One night i was at church and he was visiting so i decided to be friendly and introduce myself. We had a very brief conversation. The next time he came he asked me out. I was freaked out b/c not only do i not know this guy, i'm not even attracted to him. I said I'll get back with you and he asked for my phone #. Stupid me gave him my phone # and now he wont stop calling me. When he calls I'm nice to him, but I've told him straight out more than once that I don't like him like that. He wants us to get to know each other because he is determined to date me. Does he really not get it? What should I do about this situation?

Hi, Tell him flat out, NO!!! It just sounds like he just has a crush on you, it will probably fly over in a little while, guys are like this.

Do you have call block on your phone, if so block him. Just tell him if you see him again that he is sorta freaking you out! There is no point in having to put up with this. Good luck

If you really want to get him to stop, you will have to stop being nice to him on the phone. Don't let him get started, explain that you aren't really interested in him calling so often, and that you find it a little scary that he does.

No, he really does not get it, and it's because even though you don't know it, you're leading him on. I.e. instead of NO you said "I'll get back with you" and instead of NO you gave him your phone-number. I'm sure he sees no other reason why you gave him the phone-number, etc, other than you were attracted to him.

Next time on the phone, say that you guys misunderstood each other and you're not interested in dating him. Yes, it is that simple, even with a thickheaded guy like that one. If push comes to shove, just say you got a boyfriend or something.

thinkkid77, I posted a new thread above and I'd like to get an 18 year old girls opinion on my situation. just look for the thread started by me. But as for your problem I can speak from experience.

First of all the guy has made it perfectly clear he wants you. It's a simple problem to fix without being mean or anything. Just HINT on the phone to the guy that your not interested in him and that family members are complaining that you are calling too much. Like a frightened mouse you will scare him off and it'll be awhile until he comes out to look for some cheese.

Also it'd be nice to know what he starts talking to you about on the phone to see how you can pull a 180 on the conversation to get through to him. But your a girl and girls have this power over guys that girls don't understand (or even know about). Like a child weilding a loaded gun, thinking its a toy. You could also tell him on the phone that "you can't talk to him". When he asks why not just say "because I can't". let his imagination eat him alive to the point of never calling. keep that up and he'll eventually stop within 1 week. and if you see him in person and he asks "why couldnt you talk" and you cant simple say "because I can't" and hang up on him in person, say "because i was in a bad mood". and keep that up. not very polite, nor is it mean.