All I really care about in life is to lose my virginity

Mguy92

Short length is heavenly ! Serious, the boy I took his virginity away is about same length as I am and has been bullied for years about his body type while I think he's really beautiful. Bone disorder ? Don't really know where I should think of by that.

Theres nothing wrong with people being short I mean theirs short girls out there that are like 4-11 or so.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree.

I don't think I could ever get with a hooker.

I want the person to be physically attracted to me.

Sex with a hooker is clearly something that is cold.

Yes and I won't like the idea what kind of men has been inside that person before you have to go. And the fact of not being able to know how someone like a hooker would spend the money that was yours. Maybe at things you're against like drugs,fur, alcoholics,caged animals to eat,.. or whatever you could be against.

I would be worried about diseases too.

And for me the thought being experienced thanks to copying someone doesn't have that much value. Rather get experienced by yourself/ a more natural way and if possible the right person.

Also I don't like the thought not being emotionally attached and even less, they probably only think about the money. Perhaps they even laugh from inside with the other person.

And statistically a hooker satisfies a man in quite a short period of time like 7 or maybe 10 minutes. So I don't believe such a visit makes really experienced.

And most won't allow anal nor unprotected oral sex so that two things are hardly impossible to get experienced by visiting a hooker (or it will probably even higher costs and more risks).

And personally it would hurt me in case the boy of my dreams has had it happened like that.

But luckily you agree.

I would be worried about diseases too.

That's the most important thing to be worried about.

Rather get experienced by yourself/ a more natural way and if possible the right person.

O....i'm quite experienced by myself. Just not with another human.

But practice makes perfect and you can only get practice in with another person.

Also I don't like the thought not being emotionally attached and even less, they probably only think about the money.

Yea.....they're only thinking about the money, not how good it will be for the other person.

And statistically a hooker satisfies a man in quite a short period of time like 7 or maybe 10 minutes.

That's because they're trying to get it over with as soon as possible.

Not that a guy will last long his first time.

So I don't believe such a visit makes really experienced.

Exactly. Hookers don't even kiss.

hahahah. But then at least you're no longer that curious about how it feels, heheh.

Meh....I doubt it feels just like it tho.

If it did, I wouldn't want my first experience to be with a toy.

And heheh would be a surprise in case right after you lost virginity would realise you're gay. =p

I think I would have realized that one already.

No steak for me.....................just fish.

Penis in vagina.

My ultimate fantasy.

This is Hillarious...

BTW - What I'd like to tell about the desires thing is that we put a lot of energy in our will to get sex, but we can at least move it to another direction and do something we can be proud of, and that will eventually attract the opposite sex even more to us... For example: I could be running around the streets looking for some girl I might sleep with, but I can spend that time at home, writing a song or something, painting and then I would not have to look that much, they come to me instead... lol...

I know it sounds insane, but that's what I'm doing now and it works...

This is Hillarious...

BTW - What I'd like to tell about the desires thing is that we put a lot of energy in our will to get sex, but we can at least move it to another direction and do something we can be proud of, and that will eventually attract the opposite sex even more to us... For example: I could be running around the streets looking for some girl I might sleep with, but I can spend that time at home, writing a song or something, painting and then I would not have to look that much, they come to me instead... lol...

I know it sounds insane, but that's what I'm doing now and it works...

That works for me and relationships. As soon as I say "guys will just come to me" and focus on ME, a guy pops out of nowhere. It's sort of spooky how it works.

TBTW - What I'd like to tell about the desires thing is that we put a lot of energy in our will to get sex, but we can at least move it to another direction and do something we can be proud of, and that will eventually attract the opposite sex even more to us... For example: I could be running around the streets looking for some girl I might sleep with, but I can spend that time at home, writing a song or something, painting and then I would not have to look that much,

Well I don't write songs or paint.

I take all of that energy and mastubate all the time.

they come to me instead... lol...

That might be how it works for you....but the majority of us mere mortals...it does not,

Penis in vagina.

My ultimate fantasy.

I just don't understand how someone can't lose their virginity..there's so many willing women out there...even if you're desperate.

What is stopping you from having sex with someone?

edit: Unless you're waiting for 'the one' or until marriage..then I understand. But if not, please explain.

I just don't understand how someone can't lose their virginity..there's so many willing women out there...even if you're desperate.

I thought females could smell desperation and didn't like it?

When your desperate it's even more difficult I guess.

What is stopping you from having sex with someone?

Females saying no.

edit: Unless you're waiting for 'the one' or until marriage..then I understand. But if not, please explain.

I am not saving it for marriage.

I guess it's because i'm fugly and lacking social skills.

It's easier for a woman because she can throw herself at a guy and get laid.

If a guy does that, he get's charged.

Indeed, I would expect there are many girls who are easy to get or just drunk a bit and looking for some sex or girls that want to experience.

I don't drink and don't like drunk people.

Aren't there friends of yours wanting to have sex with you, full of respect but maybe not in love (?)

There aren't any.

I don't have any female friends.

andddd I know several women who can throw themselves at men and not get laid.

Are there faces covered on moles and they have a hump in their back?

I hope you find a willing girl who shows you how great sex can be.

I do to.

I seriously need some sexual healing.

Archived