question about love

bluey

Yes you can but it is unlikely. However thst does not mean that this shouldnt be a relationship that is significant at this stage of your life.

Dont hold back, enjoy your time together but should it end , treasure it.

If it lasts for life you are one of the lucky ones.

My first relationship was deeply intense but we only lasted 3 years 16-19. However , he is still a friend, he is still important to me and Im glad that I had that time with him

Also, dont do anything daft and get married too young. Give yourselves a chance.

With love

Nenez

As teenagers of 15, we are mentally mature (I hope). Not completely, but the odds of us meeting someone are just as likely now as they are in 10 years. I've met a girl who I may not see again until I'm old enough to have a serious relationship, and I am looking forward to it with pretty high hopes.

So yea, it's possible, but at no time in our lives is it probable that we will find someone, it's probable we will during our life, but there is no age specified.

when i was 14 i fell hoplessly in love with a lad in my class, we went out for about a month but we were just too young. i never stopped caring for him and we went out agin when we were 16 again it lasted about a month and we were still too young and selfish. now 4 years on and having not spoken to each other since last we broke up were going out again and going strong. i still feel the same way about him as i did 7 years ago. i dont think love has an age thing attached to it, but it is hard to maintain a relationship for the rest of your life at that age because eventually your going to want to see whats out there and what you missed out on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i do believe that it's possible. i am seventeen, and i think i'm as mature as mature gets at seventeen. i feel in love with a boy at age fifteen. i'm still in love with him now, two years later. just take things slowly. that's the best advice anyone can give you. if it's love you'll have lots of time to take things slowly.

best of luck to you and yours.