Getting hard when I'm so damn tired

bear314

Hey, I'm a 19 year old male attending a military college. For the past week I have been running on 5 hours or less of sleep due to academics and core functions. But there are times during class when I am so tired yet I get hard like when a guy wakes up with an erection. It doesn't bother me much but it just doesn't make any sense that its as hard as a rock when I'm barely able to stay awake. Any comments?

Hey, I'm a 19 year old male attending a military college. For the past week I have been running on 5 hours or less of sleep due to academics and core functions. But there are times during class when I am so tired yet I get hard like when a guy wakes up with an erection. It doesn't bother me much but it just doesn't make any sense that its as hard as a rock when I'm barely able to stay awake. Any comments?

You're 19 and probably away from your girl. Biology's awesome.

you're 19... it's simple as that. I had the same issue when I was going to college at OSU... I was a freshman--and had to park so far away because I commuted... and in turn had to park and take a bus to class from the parking lot at 6:30 in the morning. No matter if I got 5 or 8 hours of sleep the night before... it would never fail, on the morning bus ride I got an erection almost every day... even if I was falling asleep.

Archived