Seems to be acting different...

Jabe

Hey, I've known this girl for a lil while and we've really been hitting it off .. we both liek eachother .. and I'm just waiting for the right time to make it official between us .. but she acts a little different then I would hope .. for example .. her n her best friend picked me up from work the other day and we went to ym friends house .. he had bout 30 ppl over .. anyways we are sitting on the couch together .. then she all of a sudden moves over to sit with her best friend .. understandable .. I didn't mind .. then a bunch off ppl came in and filled the couch they were on .. and an empty spot came up beside me .. so I kind of gave her a point with my head to come sit beside me .. I could tell she watned to come by her facial expression .. but she didn't ... then her friend watned to leave (she always leaves parties early, and shes her ride so she hasta go with her) .. so anyways thats kind of weird .. then tmw we were supposed to go to another party together but now she says she isnt going .. I think because her friend isnt goiing? How do I get her to come to parties without her friend .. it's liek she has to be with her .. but then she bought me a ticket for her school dance and wants me to go to that .. So I'm thinkin she wants to be with me .. but only when she has a friend there with her .. I'm really confused and not feeling the best about this .. can anyone give me some ideas here .. or if things are still goin well .. THANKS for any help!!