Random harrassment & namecalling =\

Okay so my ex who I've been broken up with for about 2-3 months...

Texted me last night. Saying hi how are you etc. The wounds have healed so I said hey, might aswell reply. I was really nice & polite & yaddaya. He then asked me why I hated him (I'm assuming his sister has told him I've said something like that to her; I havent spoken to her properly for the whole 2-3 months so 1/ he's lying 2/ she's lying). I just joked around saying, you're my ex I hate you for sport etc etc. Again I was just really nice.

Out of nowhere he asks me "How's your sex drive?". I was like and ignored the question. Then he said "You're boring. That's why I broke up with you. You know, it was so easy breaking up with you because I didn't even feel like we were going out". I said, look, I didn't ask you, and I don't know how you can act like that and not expect me to hate you.

So he went on to say "I don't give a if you hate me" blabla. I just kept ignoring it and then he said.. "Hey, well have a good life. Just don't be so bloody weird and annoying and boring and you'll be okay".

=\

Someone please tell me HE'S the weird one. I haven't spoken to him for months and I had planned to keep it that way. Everytime I speak to his sister I'm nice and I ask how the family's doing etc. I really don't understand the tangent he went on last night because he's the one who broke up with me.

He's just pissed that you've moved on in life without him. Some people are just that stupid. Next time he texts you, just ignore, ignore, ignore. He wants your attention, he wants to know if he's still "important" to you. Don't give him that power.

Keep your head high, sweetie. =]

Do you think he might have trying to get you to be with him again, since he was nice until he asked the sex drive question, and maybe he got angry that you ignored it? I think if that is the case he's being very childish and if you don't feel anything for him then you should just ignore him or block him number because it can't make you feel very good that someone you once cared about is randomly nasty to you.

I don't know much about the background/situation, but i think that was really mean and immature on his part : [.

"Try growing up" is what i'd feel like texting him in return. = |, although it may not be worth the effort. I'm sorry that he said that to you : [. It does sound like he's lashing out and trying to get a reaction from you.

Someone please tell me HE'S the weird one.

He's the weird one. Most assuredly. All of that nastiness is coming straight from his wounded ego. In other words, it's not a reflection of YOUR character at all. Let it roll right off you - and let it serve also as a reminder that your life is much improved with his absence.

Thanks everyone.

Basically situation is he was crazy about me for about a month, then he moved away, LDR was hard on both of us, he found chemistry with someone else and then decided to end it.

I was hurt for a long time but I recently got over it. First thing he'd actually asked me was "How's your new bf?" (I don't have one).

It was just really weird. I've dated bipolar guys, schizophrenic guys, and even they didn't do something so.. I don't even know what to call it haha.

It was just really weird. I've dated bipolar guys, schizophrenic guys, and even they didn't do something so.. I don't even know what to call it haha.

I'd call it ... stupidly cruel and pettily passive aggressive. Sounds like the latter (passive aggressiveness) might be a common mode for him.

he didn't get what he wanted so he acted like a 2 year old that was told he couldn't have a cookie before dinner.

you are better off... what a loser.

whats the matter poor baby can't meet someone new so he can get his rocks off ..so he has to contact you.

This is exactly what I was thinking. He was lookin for a booty call, and when you didn't act interested....he got pissed.

I think the sex comment was more about testing the air if you were sexually active with someone else personally. Men often consider that when women sleep with someone new that they are over them, but often many men will have sex randomly without ever being over an ex or past love it is just an outlet nothing more..He is not over you and is not happy that you may be over him. he will not tell you this yet expect to wean it out of you via insults and anger, he is unable to communicate his true feelings and wants to lay blame....if you are very over him ignore all future contact and cut your contact to a minimum with his family at least for a while,,,

Archived