How can I meet this girl and not be creepy?

INeedHelpFast

So I was on facebook recently and I came accross my friend's page and on the side where it had the list of friends. There was this one girl who looked really cute, and I went to her page ( I know stalkerish ) but she's really cute and I want to meet her, so I asked that friend if he knows her. He said that they've met once and he asked her out but she said no. So basically, I can't really meet her through him, as they dont hang out or anything. I did however, see her at a party once, but I was drunk so I did not approach her. I also don't want to be creepy and message her on facebook if I dont even know her. What should I do????

well what could I say about my friend? her profile is not set to private actually. and one time, I saw her profile online where they rate your picture and stuff, but she took it off. I just feel like if I say all that its going to come off creepy lol. And me seeing her on that rate your picture site was just a fluke. I also want to keep away from meeting her through facebook because that is weird.

Archived