I thought love was suposed to be beautiful. Help...anyone?

JcIzzy

My best friend, who's the only thing I care about in the world, said she was in love with me recently, and it felt better than anything I've ever felt, but 3 days ago she took it back, and now she's in love with someone else, it feels like I'm being consumed from the inside out, I can't take it anymore. Can anyone tell me what pills will kill me the fastest?

She's the only thing that matters to me, I've being in love with her since I met her...

You can't pin all your happiness in life to one person. It doesn't work very well because you have no control over your own destiny. I can understand you love her very much but you have to look outside of that love in addition.

Everyone has more than one person in the world they could get on with, become companions with, be attracted to. The whole 'there is only one person' is a load of codswollop. You love her because she is so very familiar to you. Yeh she is probably a great person and you are attracted to her, but you know her so well, she is very familiar and comfortable. But she is a good friend of yours and she has really mucked you about which is kinda cruel.

I totally agree with the other posters about not laying all your happiness in one person. I loved someone and they died tragically and I was left so empty because I forgot to have a life when I was with him. I have also been dumped and hurt and felt the pain even more because I forgot to have a life outside my relationship. This is why I'm so mental on doing my own thing and having our own lives in my relationship now, which my BF doesnt always understand. I would chalk this up as experience and learn from it. But I am very sorry that you have been hurt in this way..

Archived