Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

My Food Journal.

Rose21

I'm making this food journal to document what I eat, I wont have time to update it everyday (I am busy) but I will try. I want to do this, because I'd like to document what I eat daily to figure out what upsets my stomach. I have already ruled out Apple Juice, too much gluten. Yet for some reason if I have a few apple slices, or a juice WITH apple in it, but not fully I'm fine?

I am also making this so I can keep track of what I eat. I'm not very happy with my weight right now....Everyone tells me I'm crazy, and the scale stays the same, but I think I'm gaining weight. This will help keep me on track!

Monday 9/21

Breakfast-2 organic, low calorie blueberry waffles and a few sips of keifer.

Lunch-Macaroni & Cheese dish, and 100 calorie pack, cookie.

Snack, before work-4:30 pm-Balance Bar.

Dinner, after work-Rice chex cereal and a brotchen with erdbeer and nusko on it.

Brotchen is a german pastie(roll of a sort) Erdbeer is jam, and nusko is a mild cocoa spread. link removed

Would you consider that alot of food for a day??

Monday 9/21

Breakfast-2 organic, low calorie blueberry waffles and a few sips of keifer.

Lunch-Macaroni & Cheese dish, and 100 calorie pack, cookie.

Snack, before work-4:30 pm-Balance Bar.

Dinner, after work-Rice chex cereal and a brotchen with erdbeer and nusko on it.

Brotchen is a german pastie(roll of a sort) Erdbeer is jam, and nusko is a mild cocoa spread. link removed

Would you consider that alot of food for a day??

Not at all. You can still eat what you want to eat, just have portion control. You don't want to starve yourself either because if you do, the weight would just come back all over again.

Well I'm not really starving myself.

This is pretty much how I eat everyday.

I work, go to school, sleep etc. When I don't have school, I sleep in late and wake up noon-mid afternoon, when I have school I'm up at 7 am and take a nap later in the day.

I do excercises at home, and I have a MAJOR workout from my job. I'm power walking the whole time.

I do have portion control though. Lol When my boyfriend came down to visit we shared a pizza at this nice Itallian place (Can't have take out, the grease and quality makes my stomach quiver with pain and I get acid reflux) Well, I ate most of it, plus we shared an appetizer, and he didn't feel like a sundae, so I just got a single scoop for myself. I wanted it, so instead of getting a huge portion I got a small one and enjoyed it guilt free.

If I really want something, I wont deprive myself of it.

I don't eat too little though.

I have a sweet tooth, and a very high metabolism.

I may not eat ALOT, but if I don't have a little something every so many hrs my blood sugar gets too low and I spaz out.

I'm anemic and have very low blood sugar.

plus stomach problems, so I end up throwing up multiple times a month, not by my doing.

I don't eat too little though.

I have a sweet tooth, and a very high metabolism.

I may not eat ALOT, but if I don't have a little something every so many hrs my blood sugar gets too low and I spaz out.

I'm anemic and have very low blood sugar.

plus stomach problems, so I end up throwing up multiple times a month, not by my doing.

well you posted what you ate for the day and asked if it was too little. So I answered.

Wednesday 9/23

Breakfast-

-Muffin, few sips of kiefer drink.

Lunch-

-Lean Cuisine chicken parmasian dish.

-Few squares of chocolate.

Throughout the day:

Half of a chicken quesidila

Starbucks drink: Hazelnut mocha, no whipp, skim milk.

Dinner=

One helping of stroganaf with chicken, a dinner roll.

Take a look at WHAT you are eating too Rose...Mac and Cheese is 210 cal for 50 grams which is 1/4 of the package. The whole package is like somewhere around 900 cal. Jams, sugary snacks. Also bad. Have snacks that include protien..it makes you more full and it takes more for the body to break down........hence better for you and you LOSE weight. Small meals and little snacks all day Rose.

Thursday 9/24

Breakfast:

-Few bites of cereal

-Part of a organic blueberry waffle

-Few sips of Kiefer drink

Lunch-

-Turkey, and cheese sandwhich melt on wheat bread

-100 calorie pack

-Light fit drink

-Nature Valley bar

Dinner-

1.5 regular, plain, crunchy Taco Bell tacos.

Broccoli & Cheese

Piece of banna bread

Archived