why is he ignoring me???

Okay i haven't wrote on this for a while now... it's been a little over a week.. but here's the situation.. ex broke up with me 3 weeks ago.. told me he will call me in 3 weeks to get the rest of my stuff back.. but it's been over 3 weeks and he hasn't called.. should i call him and ask him when can i get my stuff back?? 2nd problem is... i just saw him online was going to ask him about my stuff.. i said hi is this **** and he didn't reply then i said are you afraid of talking to me or replying back.. then i realize that he had logged off??? what does that means..???

Another thing that is weird that happened today was.. i got a call with a restricted # .... the people that i know had restricted # was either my ex or his friends... and when i answer it.. no one said anything... so i hung up... what is this all about... i need some answer... hopefully some of you can help me with this problem... thanks...

Hmm, he obviously wants distance from you. Is this 'stuff' of yours that he has stuff you really want to get back? Or is it just minor stuff you don't really care about? (I guess I'm asking: have you asked for your stuff back because you really want it back, or just to talk to him /see how he is?)

Your ex sounds like he's unsure of himself right now - ignoring you online and not wanting to talk, but also (allegedly) calling you without saying anything. Perhaps he's still thinking about you, and isn't sure if he made the right decision.

I would say leave him be. Give him the space he needs and let him gather his thoughts. If you pester him, or call him all the time, he might retreat even further. However, if you give him a chance to breathe and think about things, who knows, he might come back to you and want to get back together. I don't know, but the point is he needs to work out his feelings.

Just ignore the silent phone calls for now (unless they become a major problem).

the stuff i want back.. i just want back...i don't know if i want to get back with him anymore... i just want it back... i don't really care in seeing him... he can have his friend handing it to me and not have to see me at all... i just want it back... i feel like my heart had heal now... ofcourse there is time i will think about him.. but like i said before i don't know if i want to get back with him at all... these 3 weeks gave me time to think about the relationship and how he treated me... and from what i see i deserve better... and i guess he said it right ... i am probably better off finding another guy who will treat me right and spend more time with me instead of his friends... to find a guy who would atleast put me in #2 position instead of #4...

i don't know if it was him that called or not.. that will be a mystery cause it's a restricted call... i just don't get it... when he said he will call but he still hasn't called... well that's how he was too when i was with him.. say he will call me back but end up not calling at all... so i wonder when should i call him to get my stuff??? when should be the right time??? how much longer do i have to wait to get the stuff???

Ok, sorry, I thought you were wanting to get back with him. If you want your stuff back, you shouldn't have to wait for it. Call him, and ask him calmly and without too much emotion if you can get it back. If he doesn't help you out, I'd go around to his house and demand it. If he still doesn't comply, call the police and ask them to go around and get your stuff for you.

im not to the point where i want to call the police on him... i still care for him.. but don't think i want to get back with him... i still misses him.. but i just want to get my stuff back and that's it... don't want to get into too much trouble with it... he haven't called me ever since we broke up.. so i am pretty sure he doesn't want to get back with me.. he might be with another girl already... i don't care... just want my stuff back... that's all i care about now.. so you think i should call him up and ask for my stuff back???