Her mail - what to do with it?

Hobbes

its her responcibility to pick up her mail, not yours to send it to her. However, to stop yourself to get called the jerk, I would scribble the address out and say not at this address and put on her fathers address (IDK if that's possible where you are but it is in the UK) if that's not possible, yeah put in an envelope and post it to her.

its her responcibility to pick up her mail, not yours to send it to her. However, to stop yourself to get called the jerk, I would scribble the address out and say not at this address and put on her fathers address (IDK if that's possible where you are but it is in the UK) if that's not possible, yeah put in an envelope and post it to her.

Notify the post with a "Change of address" form of her new residence [her dad's address] and put all her mail that you do have in an envelope and send it to dad.

Case closed.

It is her responsibility to have her mail re-directed. This time around you can send it to her just as a courtesy..but I would enclose in the envelope with the letters a note stating that she should get her mail re-directed because any subsequent mail you receive for her will be sent back to the post office with the note "moved". In other words, give her the courtesy once but then make it clear that from now on she deals with her own mail.

Yea I think she has redirected her mail, these are some older ones I messaged her about a few times but no answer.

What a nightmare. A month ago I could never dreamt I would be on a forum asking for advice on what to do with her mail that arrived in the mailbox. Truly bizarre.

thanks all.

Meh. I honestly don't think you should re-send it. Primary because it isn't your responsibility and she should have planned for her Mail to be sent elsewhere instead of surprising you with a break up. I'd write on the front of the letters and resend them back to the post office. I'm not anyones personal mail service, her fault. Especially since she doesn't have the common curiosity to answer about something silly like that.

Archived