ok well....Yesterday I wrote a new topic named....I Broke up with him...and Im hurting. Well Ill tell you in a few words what that one was about. A guy and I were going out I broke up with him because he was to shy, and he never talked to me in person. Well late last night he told me he was over me, which an hour before that he said he loved me! Well...we usually talk on aol or the phone. well on aol he always Messages me. Not a day went by that I had to msg him first. Today was different. I waited about 30 minutes and he didnt. So I go to him hey. He goes hi. I go do u wanna talk or no. He goes not now I was just about to go, and logged off. I know he's avoiding me! Also we went out 3 times before this time, and he says he couldnt see him without me and that he would rather die then to live without me! I feel so played. Im here stuck on him, well not stuck like wanting to go back out with him stuck but in the way of....if he really liked me how come hes avoiding me stuck! I feel confused on if he really liked me. He keeps sayin he did, but whereas if he did he wouldnt be over me so god darn FAST! I am so sad. I want a good friendship between us. But the way things are going I donno if its going to happen. Please give me great advice on this. I am happy him and I broke up u can say that but, in a way im not, because I know we would have at least kept in touch if we were going out when I dont know if we will just bein friends. I donno maybe hes avoiding me becuz he doesnt wanna tell me his feelings I kknow that would be sumtin he would def. do. well thanks

what do you expect? I'm currently in the same situation as your ex. She broke up with me. I told her that I loved her and I was only happy when I was with her. That didn't seem to matter. She hasn't contacted me in 5 weeks now. I wish I could say that I was over her. At least your ex seems to be moving on and why shouldn't he? If you didn't want him to get over you you shouldn't have broken it off.