told her i loved her on aim NEED ADVICE ON NEXT MOVE

I think it means she likes you and is flattered. next move is to ask her out, not a hot date, a friendly one. If she sys yes there you are. If she says no wait it out and try again later.

Not many women could resist being told they are loved....

Good luck.

well kinda need more info, but if u know this person, and can actually see and touch without the use of a computer, i would say talk to her, tell her how u feel about her. See how she reacts, just what ever u do be urself, and be calm look into her eyes, and tell her.

good luck, gonna need more info.

i know her from school but i havent seen her in 8 weeks becuase i had surgrey. she has made cards for me and stuff awe talk and we talk a lot. she tells me her vary deep secrects and she trusts me. i really like her and what should i do now, should i call her and talk to her or talk to her online. and yes i do see her in the flesh at school. this is like my first love i never really took time to mess with realtionships. i dont know what to do adn need advice.

Hey,

Well from what you have said it seems that you two are getting along great and i think that you have a very good chance of a good relationship with this girl. As the others have said, ask her out on a date (even if it's as a friend) go and do something that you both like. You'll have to do some research unless you already know what her likes are and work on them and just try and hang out as much as possible together. Take things slowly and see how she is after your first date and if all is well then i'd say that you finally got your self a gf.

Hope this helps, keep me posted . One more thing... be yourself.

All the best

- whitefang