Making Her Feel Extra Special

I send my girlfriend flowers once and a while and she loves getting notes from me. She loves these things and we have really fallen for one another.

I'd like to do more for her to make her feel extra special. We are trying to save $$, so it can't be expensive. Ladies, do you have some ideas?

I was thinking about giving her a massage.

Hi routerx,

Just the fact that you are looking at ways to make your g/f feel special makes her a lucky gal! Really, if you think about it, it's the little special things we do for each other that really count the most, and they don't ususally cost money. My b/f, like you, leaves little post it notes all over the house...I never know where I'll find one, but it always makes me feel special. A massage is a great idea, set the mood with candles, dim lighting, music, a bottle of wine...and my b/f plays a game that he's a stranger...a massage therapist. Go exploring on week ends and visit places you haven't been together, parks, drives, window shopping, garage sales...you never know what treasures you'll find together. We all love when our significant other takes an interest in how our day was and if she had a tough one, spoil her by telling her it's her night off, prepare a nice dinner, lower the lighting, light the candles and read to her. My b/f and I love reading ot each other. If you e-mail eachother...send poems, or cute cards. My b/f sends me e-mails every morning, so when I get to work and sit down with my coffee, I start off my day reading his sweet notes...a great way to start my day. Guess what I'm trying to say is...I think what everyone really wants is that attention that makes us feel so special, appreciated and loved....and it's free!!

Hope that helped a little...

Good luck,

Woobiegirl

Well I aint a lady (Tee hee) but I knows whats theys likes (Not all the time), since I did this befrore and they worked.

One thing you can do is write her a letter about how you feel and send it through the mail. If you want, you can write her poetry like "Roses are red, Violets are blue, kissing you is sweet, I like being with you" or something not too sappy. Maybe one day, you can ask her to go to your house and you can make her dinner if your good at cooking. You can light a canndle and turn off the lights and talk about stuff.