Happy endings do happen!!!!!! Tearsodadragon20!! Thank you!

Well to anyone that has been following my story I want to say that happy endings do happen. We talked for three hours in person finally. Strangely enough we went out and were sitting in the two same chairs that we originally met in. It was emotional for both of us. I had the perfect mix of emotion and staindin firm of what my boundaries and demands were. She somewhat tested them and I tok a chance but she folded and saw that I was serious. I told her that she needs to show me and to make a long story short prove that she wants me. She was holding and rubbing my hand. After I told her that, she said that she might not be able to do that and she needs to think about herself. (An obvious attempt to gain post position in the relationship again.) I took my hand away and looked away for about a minute. She finally gave in and grabbed my hand and realized how serious I was. We finally kissed and said our goodbyes for the night. She asked if she should call me later tonight and I told her

im glad that things are doing better. so jon congrats. it's good to talk and make things straight. hell if there wasnt emotion in this world i dont even think it would be a place called earth. but we do. but hey it's your time to do things and see how life fits for you. so do what makes you happy man. and your welcome for my help and from everyone else they are just here to relate and talk. so take care and update us on how things go jon. later.