rich 1517 - a reflection and im hurting

well i suppose i could have played the love game for a long time with her. the seduction and friend thing, but i dont think she would have come over the line without a motivation. i really believe that now. she wants to see me as a friend. she wants to move on and these were mercy dates.

what i asked for the other night wasnt even reconciliation, it was just i need to know you will try, make a date, be open to what happens, consider that passion blah blah..

in other words no real pressure.

i now understand her comment of "will you call me if you want to talk"

thats her saying "ok your moving on i wont call you i will let you get over me, but call me if you want"

I could be wrong but i dont think i am.

so i am hurting big time. this is a lot of real loss now. no more games, no more hope either. just loss and sadness. i now need help in letting go.

There is no way to help you let go. Letting go is a choice and you must be ready to let go. You sound like you are and have had more answers than most of us ever get. Time will heal the pain and in time you will remember only the good times and forget the bad ones. I hope that now that you have realized that you must move on that you can truly no contact her and move on. Take some time to be with yourself and get these emotions under control and work the deamons out. After you have let go of the emotions, you will need to do things that you have been negecting for quiet some time. Those things that made you enjoy life before you even met her. Work out and read books, whatever you do keep your mind off of her. I know it sounds hard, but the more you try to keep your mind off of her, the easier it becomes. In a couple of months you will be amazed at how much better you feel about yourself and life itself. Letting go is the hardest thing a person must do, but we all have been where we have needed to let go of someone or something. And yes it is tough, but you have the people here and your friends at home to help you recover. Take things one day at a time and work on yourself.

Neallo

Hey rich, I'm sorry you are hurting so much tonite, it seems like it will never end some days, doesn't it? But it will. Neallo has some good advice for both of us. Because I am still living for the day when I have let my ex go. I do try to stay busy, read, exercise....but he still pops up all the time anyway. Usually that's because he was in every room in my house, in my car, at work, every place I go we went together. Every damned restaurant in town, the beach, every main road, every song on the radio. It seems like I will forever be stuck with these feelings. I am moving on. Some days it doesn't seem like it, but I am and you will too rich. But I'm wondering like you.....How can I let him go? There has to be some point at which we will do this. Just hurry, I'm tired of his memory. Enough Already!!!!

There has to be some angel above watching that will take pity on us and eventually say, "I'll take your hurt and give you love that will last forever."

Lisa

well its back to unclear again.

she thinks we are still going on some dates.

i dont know, there hasnt been any kssing, she doesnt want to talk about anything unless i bring it up.

she falls back on the friends thing all the time.

i dont know whats going on anymore. im lost.