i really need help...pls help me

i hate feeling like this. i want to give up, i have no strength in me. i used to be able to control the things in my life but now i cant, i am 21 and feel i have no reason to live anymore. i have cracked, lost it all, all i do is wish my life away. at the moment everything in my life has gone wrong i feel alone and useless. i dont even like myself enough to help myself i just really need someone to talk to. i feel i am ready to end it all today, today feels right. i could not possibly get any lower than i am right now. if any body out there has the time to talk to me pls i need help right now. i am alone, i have nobody...i need a friend or just someone to listen to me. i know that when i feel this low i want to definitly . if you have the time pls PM me so that i can talk on to you on msn. even if you feel as low as i do i dont want to have not talked to anybody before i go. i want to feel human. i dont feel human apart from the pain. I HATE MYSELF.

hey love,

the universe was created for you and and in reality you are a physical, and spiritual, love manafestation of gods creation.

you are the child of god and so you have free will.

life is a rocket ship to the moon, you don't get off at the beginning of the launch.

with out you the world would not have your love and would theirfore be alot less beautifull.

you are like a perfect diamond that has been covered in mud, so you just need to be picked up and dusted off. so take my hand and raise to realize how presious you are.

leave your story behind the past only exists in memory, while the future only in dream, the moment is the only thing that truly exisits.

we either make yourself misserable or you make yourself strong

the amount of work is the same. don mateu

forgive them all, forgive your world, forgive yourself, and forgive god but it was not god who choose to hurt you.

control your thoughts, stop attacking yourself counter act every negitive thought that enters your mind.

now look at your post and she how your thoughts and jugments have mislead you.

bless you

much love

michael

• 2 weeks later...

Hi water_baby,

Sorry for the late reply..you probably are feeling buoyant, better already!! I second what Michael says..well said Michael! Life will definitely get better...live each moment..this moment is the only thing that truly exists. My suggestion is to read Eckhart Tolle's "Power of Now". Check out his website link removed.

Cheers...

Archith