To ask a girl out on a date.

Symbolic

If you do it, I would go for a more direct approach. Personally, I have had guys come up to me while grocery shopping or whatever and start talking to me, but I am never trusting of it and I think it is weird. If a guy came up to me and told me that I caught his eye and he is interested in getting to know me, I would probably not find that as creepy. Just my 2 cents!

'don't you hate walmart? i'm actually banned here because i come to get one item and end up spending $50 and forgetting the item i came for.'

approaching and being comfortable talking to a girl is all you need. just don't be like, 'i've been following you all around the store tryin to get your attention.'

Most times it won't be successful. If you're thinking about hitting on girls who hang out at Wal-Mart then make sure they're over 18 - you don't want to get labeled a pedophile (even if they look old). I can never recommend asking out someone who works in customer services because it's their job to be friendly, especially baristas and waitresses because they'll do anything for tips. If a waitress was interested in you she'd probably make it fairly clear otherwise she's just doing her job.

On the other hand, maybe you should go through with it one Saturday with a hidden camera under your coat and post the results on YouTube.

Most times it won't be successful. If you're thinking about hitting on girls who hang out at Wal-Mart then make sure they're over 18 - you don't want to get labeled a pedophile (even if they look old). I can never recommend asking out someone who works in customer services because it's their job to be friendly, especially baristas and waitresses because they'll do anything for tips. If a waitress was interested in you she'd probably make it fairly clear otherwise she's just doing her job.

On the other hand, maybe you should go through with it one Saturday with a hidden camera under your coat and post the results on YouTube.

you're not a pedo for hitting on an underage girl. if you date them, ehhh, you could be yeah.

I don’t think I’d have the courage to do it. It takes a lot for me to work up the nerve to ask a girl out. She usually has to be doing stuff to encourage me a lot like paying lots of attention to me before I will even think about it.

The idea of asking out a girl I don’t even know is just too out there for me. If you do it and it works let us know. Who knows it might just be the answer.

i do this all the time. not wal mart because we dont have it here. but in shops, at bus stops, on the street... wherever. if you give a genuine reason why you like the girl (her style, her hair is nice, she has cute eyes....) you will make her day.

but... it has to be genuine and you have to mean it. I do this 5 times a day, 5 times a week. I can get 5 numbers for approaching 25 girls. i will end up going on a date with 1 or 2 as the others dont respond to your text after.

Just remember not to take rejection personally. Not every girl is looking to date. But really do it. the worst that can happen is the girl says "thanks" and walks off...

good luck

Archived