Sometimes the feeling of beeing single is just awesome!

OrangeMoon

Yes..it is...

Just this morning i was slowly waking up with the sun on my face....and then..i ripped a big one...

It was so loud it even startled me.

Had to laugh my brains out because of that silly, delicious releasing moment..

And it smelled like roses too...haha

And you know what....I enjoyed every moment of that....damn! hahaha

Sometimes being free and having no one around to enjoy your disgusting ways is just darn lovely..hahaha

Have a big one sometimes ladies ;-)

LOL when I first read this I could have sworn it was a guy who posted it.

But yes, being single is great. I don't know why so many people have such a huge problem with it.

Then again, I'm easily amused and can keep myself busy and happy with the simplest and silliest things. Sometimes I worry that I'll never find someone who will enjoy those simple and dumb things in life with me though. lol

I felt great being single for a while but then I started longing for a relationship again! I'm doing home remodeling and it's a pain to do everything myself or rely on a handyman, or other people if I want to save money. Wish I had a man lending a hand. Also more social responsibilities make me nervous being single - what if I lose my job, who's going to pay for my house, myself, and raise the dogs?! I guess I made it too materialized wanting to have a partner lol!! I sure also need some emotional support to deal with life stress from a person close to me.

Archived