I NEED A GUYS OPINION..OR A GIRL WITH EXPERIENCE!!!

Hi. As you know I posted a question earlier about what I should do with my boyfriend, and just letting everyone know, it's going good . But, as with any other relationship, I have a more intimate problem. My boyfriend and I have not gotten pretty far on the sexual scale, which is alright with me, but I feel a little taken advantage of. See, I give him head maybe every other day (we both decided we do not want to have sex yet), and he tells me I do a good job and he's satisfied, which is all i really want to do, just please my man! But the thing is, he only fingers me maybe twice a month, and this has been going on for 6 months! So if you count up all the times I've gone down on him when he's only used his fingers, I would say that he is definitaly getting the better deal. It's true that I've had previous experience, but he hasn't even once TRIED going down on me! And believe me, I've definitely brought it up with him. I don't know what to do, because again, I feel a little taken advantage of. Should I just keep going with it because he's happy? Or should i directly bring it up until he tells me that he won't or he will. Any advice from guys, on ways that i could talk to him about it, convince him, or even some answers on WHY he won't do it. Girls- how did you get your man to do it? I need you're help...

Thanks!!!

if its that big of an issue with you that you're feelin like he's takin advantage of you, you should definitely talk with him about it!

whatever you do dont ever do it just because it makes him happy or you feel like you have to. So just talk with him about it, ask him why? and tell him that you'd like for him to be doing alittle more in return..

-Mythical Suicide-

Well .. I know i I was is your position .. I would definitely talk to him. The more you talk about the subject, the more comfortable he will feel doing it. The odd time he does go down on you.. Do you let him know he's doing a good job? If not start telling him he's doing great. Or talk to him and give him pointers. I love it when my girlfriend gives me pointers on pleasing her more. After all that is what it's all about. Where her spots are, what turns her on, etc. He might not feel confident enough to go down on you. Or scared he will screw up. Has he had previous sexual partners? If so, talk to them .. see if he was the same with them. HOpe this helps .. Im new to these forums today, so feel free to ask me othr questions.

Jabe

This is probably just an issue of confidence. He is probably worried he wont do something right, or that he will just look stupid (trust me, me and my fiance had the same trouble at the start of the relationship).

I suggest that you try something new, maybe let him watch you masturbate yourself, so he can learn some pointers from you. It may also make him feel more comfortable in the bedroom -- and i bet he wont be able to watch long without joining in!

The most important thing to realize is, it is never a bad idea to talk about your sexual needs...and his. commuinication is important in all areas of the relationship.